Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dre21

I think it's really time

50 posts in this topic

To just give all fractions the same amount of INF in each category,  

Tanks  A13 for the Brits, P3F Axis , Pan for the French. Numbers at CRS will.

All can use a commander all of them are one shot one kill Armor.

Keep the ATG numbers across the board the same  and the same with AAA .

All can kill all with one shot. 

Let us go at it one Map , NO advancement in tiers open it up for all players F2P and subscription players alike .

The only exemption will be our flyboys, they can progress in tiers it won't matter much cause anything on the ground can be killed anyways by what comes from above so it doesn't matter if they sit in a tier 0 or tier 3 or 4 plane.

Let's do it have one map like that.

1 person likes this

I think a lot of players would have an issue with the French only having the pan. I personally would t mind a Tier0 map but maybe that would be more appropriate for an extended intermission with some victory conditions.

Tier0 lasts too long as it is, I'm sick of using that stuff, for the most part, after playing this game since 2003 lol 

7 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

Tier0 lasts too long as it is, I'm sick of using that stuff, for the most part, after playing this game since 2003 lol 

seriously ... pretty bored of tier0. wish we had afrika modeled so we could just start in tier 1.5 and play that.

1 person likes this

Ok, revised idea, start at tier 1.5 in North Africa. And there are no CPs, one base each side of the map, its all FMS spawning in between.

1 person likes this

^ lol

1 minute ago, blggles said:

Ok, revised idea, start at tier 1.5 in North Africa. And there are no CPs, one base each side of the map, its all FMS spawning in between.

35 minutes ago, dre21 said:

One map , bunch of wussies. 

In my case, hardly.  More a matter of how many screwup issues would occur if we followed your spawnlist principles.

1 person likes this

232 is fast like the pan, kills a13 and panhard so maybe that should be the mix. 232/A13/panhard

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, OLDZEKE said:

232 is fast like the pan, kills a13 and panhard so maybe that should be the mix. 232/A13/panhard

U joking , 232 yes kills a A13 but you have to be close and only in certain spots.

From tipping over cause of the smallest bump I don't even want to get into that.

Pan is same you need side shot on pz3f, if the 232 fiping is the prob the pziic. and brit get the new Vickers with that 15mm gun. 

I got nothing to do with spawn lists. Just posting

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, blggles said:

That be a long drive from madegascar to tobruk though, dont you think?

8 minutes ago, Kilemall said:

In my case, hardly.  More a matter of how many screwup issues would occur if we followed your spawnlist principles.

Please enlighten me, INF same numbers how is that in favor of anybody? 

Armor can kill each other with ease,  Pan the fastest then the A13 the 3f , in turn the 3f has a hull gun but the slowest out of the bunch.

All ATG can kill all the Armor on each side. Can't get it anymore even then that.

8 hours ago, dre21 said:

Tanks  A13 for the Brits, P3F Axis , Pan for the French. Numbers at CRS will.

All can use a commander all of them are one shot one kill Armor.

No offense but that line up is not good, or correct.
Panhard is same gun as the MLE 1934.
Yes, you can kill something, if you can get very close.
It is not really much of a one shot kill if the other guy doesn't let you drive up hit butt.

A13 has light armor, but the 2PDR outshoots all 3 listed here.
PZIII ausf F has a low velocity gun, the PZ38(t) would probably be closer, it's gun has some punch.
French wise, not sure, depending on what you are going for?
S35 is a bit heavy on the armored side in that trio maybe?

If we had the model in game, i might say the Renault R40
Which would basically be an R35 with a different track/suspension, and an APX-R1 turret with the SA38 L/35 37mm gun
maybe?

2PDR probably still winning in the shooting contest a bit.
But it's more in the vein of he who shoots 1st correctly wins as neither of the 3 will well withstand a proper hit from the other

43 minutes ago, OLDZEKE said:

Pan is same you need side shot on pz3f, if the 232 fiping is the prob the pziic. and brit get the new Vickers with that 15mm gun. 

I got nothing to do with spawn lists. Just posting

Panny will hole the 3f frontally. Not from medium range, but it will kill you frontally. 

13 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

Panny will hole the 3f frontally. Not from medium range, but it will kill you frontally. 

To suggest Pan is same effectiveness of 232 is possible.... you argument will have to TRUMP...

2 minutes ago, potthead said:

To suggest Pan is same effectiveness of 232 is possible.... you argument will have to DRUMPF...

No, I never, ever suggested it, take your bias glasses off. Where did I even mention the 232? Or that's it's equal to the pan? I'll be waiting for you to find that for me...

I merely stated that the panny will penetrate the 3f frontally. 

5 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

No, I never, ever suggested it, take your bias glasses off. Where did I even mention the 232? Or that's it's equal to the pan? I'll be waiting for you to find that for me...

I merely stated that the panny will penetrate the 3f frontally. 

Dude.. i was siding with you... :) against the suggestion that   "Pan is same" ...

I am trying to say ... for Pan to kill Armour is not the SAME as for 232 (i thought i was being funny by using TRUMP in this way lol - sorry joke after wake n bake)  ...  i.e. as you pointed out.. Panny will penetrate 3f frontally but 232 will struggle to do that to A13..  

Edited by potthead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0