• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
imded

any bets on who will win 160

19 posts in this topic

My guess is axis. As of the last 20 camp wins (#140-#159): 

AXIS  12

ALLIED  07

Truce (or missing data) #154   01

This info came directly from the WIN HISTORY LIST. Here is the link for you to see for yourself.

https://stats.wwiionline.com/winhistory.php

Totals for all camps:

Truce (or missing data) or undecided:  06

Axis    78

Allies  75

Looking at the numbers. Axis has been doing great for the last 20. If you look at the overall statistics for recorded champagnes. We are not far apart. For what I have heard thru intel, Axis are more coordinated than the Allies. They communicate better and Leadership is good. the Axis player base seem to guard more of their captures, guard their own CPs and do a unified advance.

Well DONE Axis. You've have shown how to do it.

Now if Allies get off their collective arsses, we will KICK YOURS OFF THE MAP.

HOOAH !

The side with its commanders playing their leadership role undoubtly has the highest probability to win 

S! @delems

1549178523-9881cbf1-0100-4f6c-902d-3bbc9

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, ZEBBEEE said:

The side with its commanders playing their leadership role undoubtly has the highest probability to win 

S! @delems

1549178523-9881cbf1-0100-4f6c-902d-3bbc9

More like the side that has the most consistent population. At present I guess it is 60/40.

7 hours ago, imded said:

More like the side that has the most consistent population. At present I guess it is 60/40.

And out of those 40 , 20 sit in heavy tanks and pad their stats . 

While out of the 60 prop 50 are inf and 10 are in tanks .

Alone that makes a huge difference. 

7 hours ago, imded said:

I'd be the first person to agree that numbers matter more than anything else (I've been yelling that in the forums for the past week or two).

That said... I also acknowledge that leadership goes a long way. I've played with delems and I can confirm that he's an outstanding leader.

S! @delems

18 minutes ago, dre21 said:

And out of those 40 , 20 sit in heavy tanks and pad their stats . 

While out of the 60 prop 50 are inf and 10 are in tanks .

Alone that makes a huge difference. 

You beat this drum every thread you can, and to a large degree, it is more you stroking yourself than anything else. Get over it dude. From what i observe during the hours i play .... Allies are no more likely to "stat whooore it up" with easy tank kills than Axis. Honestly, you need a new angle.

Edited by choad
5 people like this

The side with the higher population will win the map, you can communicate all you like but end of, the bigger side wins, communication in this game is dead its not 2008 anymore

2 people like this

No leadership around AOs  = poor motivation to log in or to stick online 

I say allied win.

Spacecam say the true, this side win who is mostly overpop. 

If one Side lose, many players stop play and wait for the next Map.

Easy way to tell.

Score one point for each of the following-

• HCs healthy and active most TZs
  • Active Squads Happy With Game and HC
  • Players Believe In HC, Other Players Will Show Up
  • RDP Bombing Campaign

Score two points for

• CinC active, involved, built relationships with HC AND Squads
  • TZ3 pop superiority
  • Within 5 towns of enemy factories

Score negative three points for

• Each side that is melting down

Add up the points, higher number wins, speed of victory largely determinant on how lopsided the two side valuations are.

Here's a fun fact- change one or more of the above factors in your favor even in the middle of the campaign and you can change the chances of victory.

Edited by Kilemall
1 person likes this

Well, looking at @choad's Population Balance chart, it looks like Axis are signifigantly overpop about 50% of the time. The remainder of the time, populations are balanced, or allies are slightly overpop (10% of the time).

So, there's the answer, and the pop imbalance is just going to get worse as axis make progress.

To me, it's the players killing the game. It's undeniable that there is typically Axis numerical superiority. If CRS is not going to *force* players to the underpop side, then I believe some axis players are going to have to do it voluntarily if we want to stabilise the game. This isn't just about allied or axis winning, it's about keeping the bulk of the playerbase engaged and logged in.

Edited by caydel

16 minutes ago, caydel said:

Well, looking at @choad's Population Balance chart, it looks like Axis are signifigantly overpop about 50% of the time. The remainder of the time, populations are balanced, or allies are slightly overpop (10% of the time).

So, there's the answer, and the pop imbalance is just going to get worse as axis make progress.

To me, it's the players killing the game. It's undeniable that there is typically Axis numerical superiority. If CRS is not going to *force* players to the underpop side, then I believe some axis players are going to have to do it voluntarily if we want to stabilise the game. This isn't just about allied or axis winning, it's about keeping the bulk of the playerbase engaged and logged in.

The problem arises because the Axis bench is about 50% bigger than the Allied bench.  

330zibk.jpg

This is also something the Rats have known for years according to my private communications with former Rats from CRS 1.0 (although the disparity back then was nothing like today according to them).  

It didn't used to be as big of a problem when the Allies had slightly better numbers and much better players.  Unfortunately, Axis players and squads switching temporarily does not make the Allied bench bigger because eventually they all go back Axis.  That in turn hampers the Allies' ability to get better as a side because we keep leaning on Axis players either switching sides (or just not playing) as a crutch.  

Im playing Allied this map and for several maps after that..........Im having fun either way.  I know its sucks to be underpop but I can tell you from playing Axis the last 5 maps or so.........it also sucks being overpop.  I prefer underpop as there is just more to shoot at.  

2 people like this

54 minutes ago, bmw said:

Im playing Allied this map and for several maps after that..........Im having fun either way.  I know its sucks to be underpop but I can tell you from playing Axis the last 5 maps or so.........it also sucks being overpop.  I prefer underpop as there is just more to shoot at.  

We're glad to have you. I hope you meet enough good people to make a short term fling into a long term love affair with the better side!

I turned maps momentum by capping bunkers on key towns while being largely underpop for weeks. Unfortunately, turning maps nowadays it’s difficult mainly for two reasons :

overpop side has only 11 SD

FRU disappearance

1 person likes this

20 minutes ago, matamor said:

I turned maps momentum by capping bunkers on key towns while being largely underpop for weeks. Unfortunately, turning maps nowadays it’s difficult mainly for two reasons :

FRU disappearance

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Shhhhhhhhhhhhh... Don’t bring up the F word. It upsets the spawn campers. 

2 hours ago, matamor said:

FRU disappearance

I agree mata.  

What's your ideal number for max SD?  15?  30?  

Edited by Capco

43 minutes ago, Capco said:

I agree mata.  

What's your ideal number for max SD?  15?  30?  

My maths on this subject would penalize overpop side people riding armor or flying planes cause their cost value exceed that little rifle.

Max SD would be 60 seconds.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0