• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Crs Wants You!   01/18/2019

CRS is looking for some volunteer live support chat staff.  Are you up for the assignment?  If so,  please send an email with your interest to,  Jobs@corneredrats.com
aismov

1.36 Livestream assessment

3 posts in this topic

https://www.wwiionline.com/community-notes/reports/16600-hybrid-supply-update-and-campaign-160-begins

Overall I think it was a very good video and nice preview of the new hybrid system. I give it two thumbs up! S!

1) I was at first a bit worried about frontline +1 town back, thinking that we may run low of resupply options. But after seeing the map that concern has been completely eliminated. I would say it is closer to "1.5 towns" back since you have adjacent and criss-crossing towns that can be used as well. The idea of not allowing mobiles spawns to overstock a town is very good, that would have been beyond gamey with 2nd account types respawning dozens of times over.

2) I like the dot system... makes it clear how many garrisons are in a town and the approximate "strength" of it. Having supply at every airfield is a big plus and with paras being there are well you won't have to be frustrated to hunt down the right brigade in order to make a mission.

3) Spawning into the game I think is good at first. The "right click > spawn" system is really necessary to simplify the game. I know UI changes are coming but we need to minimize the number of clicks to join a mission AND the crazy number of redundant missions that we have. If you think of the Uber app, I can open the app and in literally 2 clicks I have a car appear at my front door. As far as the Divisions/Brigades go, I would personally keep the 3 Division for the reasons that were mentioned (to have Brit/US/French division), but I would just eliminate the brigades and just have the HQ Unit (without the HQ name). New players get confused by the brigades, figuring out which KG, etc etc. Again, just something to simplify the spawning/UI experience.

1 person likes this

Glad it was helpful and hopefully shed some light on the progress being made. It's coming together well and is nearing readiness for closed beta. 

Just got a chance to watch,Looks awesome! I definitely think this is moving forward and especially like the map expansion, Thumbs up CRS,keep up the great work !