14 posts in this topic

Current Supply Set Up 2019-02-09 22:02:10

• #1  (24.7024%) I like the current supply
  • #2 (24.4048%) I liked the old supply
  • #3  (50.8929%) This supply set up is good but needs more tweaking

This is  one of the current polls in game 

1 person likes this

So it gives more than 75% YES.

I hesitated between 1 & 3 but I voted 3 for that reason : the number of sappers available is below the number of armors available in infantry brigade which has no sense to me.

I voted 3 as well. Things need some tweaking here and there, but the general idea of historical weapon rollouts balanced by numbers available in the spawnlists is a good direction IMHO.

If some cases its too big of a jump because we don't have full half-tiers yet, then we will simply have to fudge it the best we can.

1 person likes this

As long as we're moving down the right path (arguably the wrong by some, which is reflective of 24% of the voters)... that's a good thing. Sure wish we could get 100% consensus but, that's why they coined the term pipe-dream.

2 people like this

I voted 1 but understand the need for 3. Half-tiers will help a lot with moving toward more historical TOE lists. 

1 & 2 could be referencing the 1/2 allied auto supply, instead of the new ToE balancing with less autos and armour variety in inf flags

need to clarify what "old" is.

18 hours ago, major0noob said:

1 & 2 could be referencing the 1/2 allied auto supply, instead of the new ToE balancing with less autos and armour variety in inf flags

need to clarify what "old" is.

I took "old" to be when axis flags had a decent mix of panzers - naturally I voted 2.

IF "old" meant the first changed spawn lists with even less panzers and 50% cut in smgs for allies then clearly it would be a 3.

Even a CRS poll cant be seen as simple and straight forward. :) 

S! Ian

2 people like this

Yes old means Before the Historical vs what we have now ... Sorry i was not that clear .... i will try and do better 

5 minutes ago, OHM said:

Yes old means Before the Historical vs what we have now ... Sorry i was not that clear .... i will try and do better 

No no! I was sure that was what the poll meant, until I read majornoobs post!

Thanks for clarifying!

S! ian

I didn't respond to the poll because I couldn't overcome my vacillation while trying to make a decision.

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 2:34 AM, OHM said:
Current Supply Set Up 2019-02-09 22:02:10

• #1  (24.7024%) I like the current supply
  • #2 (24.4048%) I liked the old supply
  • #3  (50.8929%) This supply set up is good but needs more tweaking

This is  one of the current polls in game 

It would be more relevant to know which side the respondents play.

I read this as 75% are not happy with the changed supply, and want more changes, but most do not want it completely reversed. Less than 25% are happy with the new supply. Now that 25% could be all the allies, out voted by an axis over pop, hence why we need to know the side played.

Ask, "are you happier with this maps supply compared to the last map", and I suspect the response will be overwhelming "YES".

Then ask, "do the numbers still need tweaking", now that will be a closer call.

S! Ian

Unfortunately that is the only feedback the poll gives us .   It does give us how many responded, But i didn't show those. :D 

We could ask "which side to you usually play?"

a. mostly allied

b. mostly axis

c. both sides

That could then tie in with the other poll responses and give a weighting to your results.

You could also compare these responses with your actually login data and that would assist you in assessing if one side is more likely to respond than another, and if the responding sample mirrors your known logged in hard number.  Of course you would also need to run the poll for more than a week to ensure that guys who only play weekends etc can be sampled too.

Gawd, dont you just love polling and statistics!! :D

S! Ian