• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
thebacon

Giving "orders" and CPs

5 posts in this topic

CRS,

We all have "Mission Leader Orders", /order.

Anyway to add something like /OICorder which attaches its self to every mission in that brigade? Might help AO's and DO's.

Even /HCorders might work too. List P1's and D1's.

Just an idea. I am trying to think how we can get green tags to not just run around with their heads chopped off. 

Anyway we can make a marker for the CP's on the map? Any vet player knows what buildings are what just by looking at the map. Greentags done. I am pretty sure they don't know where to go to cap most of the times.

Just some suggestions.

S!

3 people like this

Mark CPs in red? Good idea, plenty of more experienced players can have difficulty finding CPs sometimes, especially some of the city CPs.

S! ian

2 people like this

On 2/19/2019 at 8:46 PM, thebacon said:

CRS,

We all have "Mission Leader Orders", /order.

Anyway to add something like /OICorder which attaches its self to every mission in that brigade? Might help AO's and DO's.

Even /HCorders might work too. List P1's and D1's.

Just an idea. I am trying to think how we can get green tags to not just run around with their heads chopped off. 

Anyway we can make a marker for the CP's on the map? Any vet player knows what buildings are what just by looking at the map. Greentags done. I am pretty sure they don't know where to go to cap most of the times.

Just some suggestions.

S!

What we recently discussed was giving the option for Mission Leaders to place a special waypoint that shows up both on your game map, and on your Heads up Display (HUD) so you can see it like mission markers right now. But you could redeploy it as a mission leader as needed. We're hoping this will help those leaders better guide their soldiers. That would of course be able to be had in all branches.

1 person likes this

Could we add cap and hold, defend, and arrows of attack/defence as well? Asking greentags to flank an ai is like asking them to the change the oil on a boeing 787...

for me the .order is enough, but it would be great if the text would be bigger and maybe on top of the chat-text window. also, it would be cool if it appears in the chat-text window with a yellow or green color. this way people would read it more often.