aismov

Cosmetic upgrades... what would you purchase and why?

28 posts in this topic

I think that before any of this cosmetic stuff, they should create DLC packs for specific weapons. $10 for the semi-auto rifles. $10 for the sniper rifles. $10 for the machine guns, etc.

SO many of the newer players in my squad are purely free-to-play, and they run out of bolt-action rifles rather quickly, leaving them effectively out of the fight.

The current DLCs already function that way: the "medium armor" DLC really only gives you access to a few types of tanks available at specific tiers of the game. It reads "medium armor," but it is most certainly NOT all of the medium armor. It's the Hotchkiss, the A-13, and whatever German equivalents they provide. That's 2 tanks for $15, if I got the price right.

On 3/18/2019 at 1:12 AM, knucks said:

Here's some Allied camo schemes, a little harder to find, allies must've been a bit more rugged and practical in their designs

0ddc4b32ab9f8693b13b10492f7ad12e.png

Another thing to monetize: slogans on the side of your tank.

The Eastern Front alone as far as the Red Army and Russian players are concerned would make a killing.

On 3/19/2019 at 4:34 PM, sublimesw said:

I think that before any of this cosmetic stuff, they should create DLC packs for specific weapons. $10 for the semi-auto rifles. $10 for the sniper rifles. $10 for the machine guns, etc.

SO many of the newer players in my squad are purely free-to-play, and they run out of bolt-action rifles rather quickly, leaving them effectively out of the fight.

The current DLCs already function that way: the "medium armor" DLC really only gives you access to a few types of tanks available at specific tiers of the game. It reads "medium armor," but it is most certainly NOT all of the medium armor. It's the Hotchkiss, the A-13, and whatever German equivalents they provide. That's 2 tanks for $15, if I got the price right.

They already tried DLC units, it made no difference. The only thing that seems to make a difference in numbers is the free weekend event.

Edited by knucks