• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lutenint

Any news of new UI?

9 posts in this topic

I know you guys probably got a lot going on with future fixes and ideas but is there any news on UI changes? We've had the same UI for over 10 years and with 1.36 I was wondering what's the new system possibly going to look like? 

Personally I still get lost trying to find brigs from the drop down menu, and with the "Active battles" menu boggs down the whole concept of making missions like it was in the past.  

Currently all development is working on finishing 1.36 however UI changes are being discussed.

We hoped that we would be able to hit both the 1.36 Hybrid-Supply and UI target at the same time so that they both would be finished around the same time. Unfortunately due to other requirements and many other things, we are not able to meet those expectations without massively delaying both of the projects. This is why we are now focusing on getting the Hybrid-Supply out to the players as soon as we can.

Do know that there has been some work done on the new UI and it's looking much better than what we currently have but it won't be released until after the Hybrid-Supply part of 1.36.

It IS being based on html5?

If so it would easily be able to be changed to include everything we would like for mission/squad/town attack defence based play, but also have offline camo overlays, drawing of nose art, tank art squad logos etc.

I look forward to it, after integrated voice comms ;)

S!

12 minutes ago, jet2019 said:

It IS being based on html5?

I don't think anyone has said anything about it being based on HTML5.

lol if it were HTML5 based, which it's not, the new UI would have been done long ago. Unfortunately it is not that easy.

I am hoping this is first on the list after 1.36 new supply as he along with the UI update is the only ones as of late that has good shot of getting players in game and keeping them around for sometime. The population is really bad... 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0