Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Please recognize

dontmove

PLEASE take a moment to recognize a few Allied players that go far above and beyond the call of duty. These players have been seen committing acts of bravery and sacrifice. Running forward spawns, defense spawns, guarding AB's for insane period of time, CAS! and RDP runs which is Paramount to over all success. Bringing up armor to the battle and guarding troops. These players are critical to Allied success!  I thank all of you for your dedication and long hours.  We should ALL be thankful you gents are Allied!!

WE SALUTE YOU!

S\  Chzac           

S\  Warpony         

S\  Mdundee           

S\  Rebel357            

S\  Lilreb39   

S\  Threefidy7

S\  Gefa66             

S!

Well Done!  You guys set the example of how Allies should work as a Team. As a fellow Allied Member I want to tank each of you for stepping up, and ask that you keep up the great work. You are all an inspiration to us all.

S!  Very well done guys.  I see a name here missing that kills us in cp's and ab all the time.  Lobo51.  We run into him than most and its usually not a good thing.  Keep up the great work and especially giving out ribbons and medals to these types of players.  See you on the battlefield.

1 hour ago, hastien said:

S!  Very well done guys.  I see a name here missing that kills us in cp's and ab all the time.  Lobo51.  We run into him than most and its usually not a good thing.  Keep up the great work and especially giving out ribbons and medals to these types of players.  See you on the battlefield.

Heck no, he kills me way too much to be rewarded, stop it Hastien!  :P 

S! Ian

Edited by ian77

rebel357 >> hate him deeply, but he destroys most of my MSs
                      PS. decided to learn to fly, just to kill you ;-}

xohorvath >> he always protects CPs >> guess i killed him a few times and he killed me

lilreb39  >> he's always defending too or protecting fb's >> hope to kill you more mate

the others must be out of my time zone, nevertheless!S to all