Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krazydog

T3 - Axis Infantry Flags have no small ATGs

17 posts in this topic

T3 has arrived on the server.  The axis can not spawn any ATGs from their FMS if it was made from a infantry brigade.

The Pak 36 (37mm) was removed from our Infantry flag supply list.  (The axis armored flags are still have pak36).

I see the Allies still have their small atgs in their infantry flags. I am assuming they can still spawn ATGs from the FMS made from infantry flags.

Is this intentional?   If so can CRS give us an explanation.

Edited by krazydog

Next campaign? It's a problem now.

The pak 36 is kind of important as it's the only ATG that can be spawned at a FMS. Also it's actually more useful in the later tiers because it can flank shot all the shermans and M10s.

A mishaps?

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Ha Okay.

2 hours ago, david06 said:

Next campaign? It's a problem now.

The pak 36 is kind of important as it's the only ATG that can be spawned at a FMS. Also it's actually more useful in the later tiers because it can flank shot all the shermans and M10s.

While I agree that this needs to be fixed ASAP for this reason, if you look at the Campaign Map there's really no point.  It's extremely likely this campaign is over in less than 24 hours.  

1 hour ago, Capco said:

While I agree that this needs to be fixed ASAP for this reason, if you look at the Campaign Map there's really no point.  It's extremely likely this campaign is over in less than 24 hours.  

Well Axis need to hurry the 'eff up. I have the day off of work on Wednesday and i really don't want to spend it painting.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, matamor said:

They sap.

When I play Axis, I change my name to sapco.  

2 minutes ago, matamor said:

Bring captwitt with you!

He's not staying subbed :( He came back for a month and was bored out of his mind.  

My conversation with him one night was the beginning of the Light Infantry FRU concept that I proposed.  As soon as he saw the poll results, he said this is probably the last time he ever resubs.  

Just now, Capco said:

He's not staying subbed :( He came back for a month and was bored out of his mind.  

My conversation with him one night was the beginning of the Light Infantry FRU concept that I proposed.  As soon as he saw the poll results, he said this is probably the last time he ever resubs.  

I thought it was cause I killed him once. Sad. I liked the FRU very much indeed. I miss it but that's another subject for another thread. RIP Mattwitt but we always come back.

1 person likes this

*** He came back for a month and was bored out of his mind.

Did he drive any trucks and set MS to encourage action?

12 hours ago, delems said:

*** He came back for a month and was bored out of his mind.

Did he drive any trucks and set MS to encourage action?

That is a good question. One can not [censored], but not take the 1st step themselves. 

I always like the we need this and that FB blown can someone do it?

Best start, drive set up and ask the 1st or 2nd guy to take ML or give ML .

Then load up the Opel at the  FMS and make the run into the FB . If you get killed and have to move on at least there is a ML that keeps it alive . 

Lead by example and then things will change.

Edited by dre21

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0