Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
propa

Campaign 160 - dark side Victory

41 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, ian77 said:

Right so maybe his fascistic military torch parades are not the way to attract players then?

sry ian   but

was you smoking?

its 2019 we all play a ww2 -->GAME <--

i take videos from 2000 + !

i worke on the game german to  the dark side ( lukas .. you now ?) step for step

I think that crs monitors everything
if something is too [censored]

and my family was to 90 % eradicated ! my family has bled enough  .  Uboot  us coast /Russland and and ...

i am not a fan for the 3 REICH

but

this is a GAME !!!!!!!!!

11 minutes ago, gt3076r said:

Propa constantly creates content to promote the game outside and within.

I raised the issue of the same video of German torch lit military celebration being used again and again. I was not attacking Propa.

But now you raise marketing the game, I am not sure the job title "Propagandaminister" is one often seen in marketing circles these days. When I googled that title the references were not for an award winning campaign to get more people interested in playing WWIIOL.

S! Ian

1 person likes this

@ian77

"I raised the issue of the same video of German torch lit military celebration being used again and again. "

I will understand you

is that the problem with 
torch

german soldiers withtorch

1 minute ago, ian77 said:

I raised the issue of the same video of German torch lit military celebration being used again and again. I was not attacking Propa.But now you raise marketing the game, I am not sure the job title "Propagandaminister" is one often seen in marketing circles these days. When I googled that title the references were not for an award winning campaign to get more people interested in playing WWIIOL.

You're right but his images can be seen on their official FB, Youtube, Steam page and even Google images. For a very long time now this guy has been making content and just promoting in-game morale out of his own hobby. 

How about you link him an ian approved video of a German marching song or parade god forbid there even is one? 

3 minutes ago, formio said:

Keep up the good work Propa. It is appreciated!

Its the same video spammed constantly.

Announcements and promotions, great stuff, but the same video....

Anyway, it doesn't matter, I don't have to watch it, but thank you for telling me that I am wrong to think and feel the way I do.

S! Ian

I respect the opinion of ian

I try to take it into account the next time

red wins vs blue .................. better ?

1 minute ago, gt3076r said:

You're right but his images can be seen on their official FB, Youtube, Steam page and even Google images. For a very long time now this guy has been making content and just promoting in-game morale out of his own hobby. 

How about you link him an ian approved video of a German marching song or parade god forbid there even is one? 

Why is it always German? We are clearly called Axis, every reference is to Axis, we are not Germany either before or after 1945. Most axis players are not German. I do not want any German marching song or parade to represent me, thank you.

Celebrate your country to your hearts content, but it is not my country.

As I already posted, I do not have to watch it (but I watched the Austrian military music one at least it was different).

S! ian

2 minutes ago, ian77 said:

Why is it always German? We are clearly called Axis, every reference is to Axis, we are not Germany either before or after 1945. Most axis players are not German. I do not want any German marching song or parade to represent me, thank you.

Celebrate your country to your hearts content, but it is not my country.

As I already posted, I do not have to watch it (but I watched the Austrian military music one at least it was different).

S! ian

You aware that besides the random handful of Italian stuff added as of late, for the entire history of this game the only "Axis" stuff is German? In fact you could probably argue the Axis moniker has been wrong all along and only until recently with the Italian stuff has become accurate. 

Sorry to break it to you dude - you've been playing German :/

Edited by gt3076r

4 minutes ago, ian77 said:

(but I watched the Austrian military music one at least it was different).

S! ian

i like you :D  its better als the germanen ;)

and they stole our anthem the german (from the austrian)ggg

And I thought I'd seen and heard it all. Whether the OP believes it or not  the axis forces in this game represent the german army of ww2 and the Italians now of course.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, gagsy said:

And I thought I'd seen and heard it all. Whether the OP believes it or not  the axis forces in this game represent the german army of ww2 and the Italians now of course.

ian currently after realizing he's been playing as German this whole time

Image result for freakout gif