Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Campaign 160 & 161, Version 1.35.17

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

OHM

Congratulations to the Axis Forces on their Victory of Campaign 160. We are planning for Campaign 161 to begin February 28th. Campaign 161 will start in Tier 3, which will include all of the fun toys including the US Forces. We will of course be including British and French forces as well (expect to see 5 US, 4 British and 1 French Division on the map). Allied CinC: Bondpaul, Axis CinC: Lafleur.

Version 1.35.17 which will be expanding the game world (see what's coming here) is scheduled for deployment right around the same time. We'll keep you up to date on exactly when this will be released, along with providing the full readme upon release.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=UGbJgCqhtIg:dEVHaTO5d30:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=UGbJgCqhtIg:dEVHaTO5d30:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=UGbJgCqhtIg:dEVHaTO5d30:F7zBnMyn0Lo
UGbJgCqhtIg

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Nice idea!

Is T3 the old T3 with USA deployed, or is it T3 that OHM went to all the trouble of posting the spawnlists for in all the seperate forums? Because his T3 did not have USA.

So are we using the OHM lists or not?

And if we are what Tier are we really starting in?

S! Ian