Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Attention to Orders - Awards Issued for Campaign 160

bondpaul

S! Allies

With Campaign 160 now behind us, it is time to acknowledge everyone who participated and remained loyal to the Allies Side. I am sure that I will be missing many people that have contributed to our combined efforts, so please feel free to add them in your comments below. I think that it is very important to give ourselves a pat-on-the-back, especially when we fight so hard and stay stalwart in our goals of an Allied Victory. By doing this, it is our way to show everyone, that your deeds have not gone unnoticed. With that said, I salute all of you for your dedication and will deem it a privilege and honor to serve you as Commander in Chief in the upcoming Campaigns. 

MEDAL OF HONOR FOR RETIREMENT - CINC  

133Ex-Cinc_ribbon.gif 

For a lifetime career in AHC, raising through the ranks, demonstrating at every turn to be a good person and Leader, through their dedication given to the Player-Base.

PRESENTED TO:

hateract - Campaign(s) 158/159   ~      Westy91 - Campaign 160

~

ALLIED OFFICER OF THE CAMPAIGN 

PRESENTED TO:

Colsmith  ~

Serving as Allied Chief of Staff during Campaign 160, He is also Commander of the A-Team Squad.

This Award is the Second Rarest Award in Battleground Europe. It is awarded to that Officer who's unwavering dedication, loyalty and leadership greatly advances the Allied cause in a Campaign.

456OOC_medal.gif 

~

ALLIED PLAYER OF THE CAMPAIGN   

PRESENTED TO:

Augetout   

He is also the Commander of the Lafayette Federation Squad

This Award is the Rarest and most unique award. Presented ONLY by the Commander in Chief to ONE player at the end of the campaign. The recipient must exhibit dedication, loyalty, and unselfish service in support of the Allies while serving during the campaign..

434playercamp_medal.gif   434playercamp_ribbon.gif 

~

AXIS DENIED KNIGHT CROSS   

PRESENTED TO:

Playtime ~ Bludgut ~ Rj555 ~ Captron ~ 

180AD%20Knight%20Cross_medal.gif 

Award to Allies for doing the day-in-day-out guarding duty of CP's, FB's and Bunkers preventing the Axis from gaining a stonghold

~

VALOR AWARD

PRESENTED TO:

Colsmith ~ Toxaway ~ Justinrot ~ Dontmove ~ SW1 ~ Foe2 ~ dubane

435proudguns_ribbon.gif

Awarded to High Command Officers who logged over 500 Sorties in one Campaign

~

ENEMY FORWARD BASE BUSTING AWARD  

PRESENTED TO:

Bludgut ~ Makettle ~ Bloodybill ~ Jowood83 ~ Midnight

179fbbustingribbonll6_ribbon.gif 

Awarded to Allies who commit to destroying Axis Forward Bases.

~

LAST MAN STANDING AWARD   

PRESENTED TO: 

Frt ~ Jas666 ~ oddball0 ~ Tencap ~ Sakke ~ Useblues ~ Howlingmad ~ Drgrcr46 ~ Davb ~ Jowood83 ~ Oldsreiner ~ Findaway ~ Navyjr ~ Striker4 ~ Stony ~ Drgadget ~ Flyer14 ~ Neale ~ Tiger004 ~ Drake1 ~ Uehauk1 ~ Yourmadre ~ Ironfist42 ~ Caydel ~ Jimmyvonk ~ Tdk901 ~ Ocdtwolfe ~ Khoori ~ Droptow ~ Mopashoth ~ Bigass ~ Cavalier ~ Priest ~ Poyet ~ B2K ~ shorty1 ~ Colt3672 ~ Twgump ~ Choad ~ Deadman09 ~ Dogface ~ aerocoup ~ Dilbert1 ~ Timeless 

Skee53 ~ Areholt ~ Widowmkr1 ~ Im2bad ~ Jollymon ~ Rpeterson

260376345laststand_ribbon.gif 

Awarded to recognize the Allied Soldiers, that in the tough times refuse to give up and fight until the last minute of the campaign

~

COMMANDER IN CHIEF UNIT CITATION

Presented to:

Allied Expeditionary Force

98meritorious_unit_commendation_ribbon.gif

Awarded to the Squad that serves the Allied Forces, though Teamwork, Communication, and Exceptional display of Esprit De Corps though it's members Leadership and interaction with its' members and the player-base. This is the Highest Honor to an Allied Squad

~

VALOROUS UNIT CITATION

Presented to:

A - Team 

165phoenix_ribbon.gif

Awarded to the Squad that serves the Allied Forces though their actions on the Battlefield, through ingenuity, leadership and Teamwork. This is the Second Highest Honor to an Allied Squad

~

MERITORIOUS UNIT CITATION

Presented to:

12th Royal Lancers

superior_unit.gif

The Third Highest Award given to a Squad for it's dedication and practices of the Allied Methodology though its Leadership and members continuous reliability and performance alongside other Squads and the Player-Base

~

CLOSE GROUND SUPPORT

Presented to:

stankus ~ rebel357 ~ 4 Wing

251alliedcas_ribbon.gif

This Award is issued to individuals and Squads who frequently brave the Luftwaffe and blazing Axis Air Defenses to provide much needed Air Power in support of ground units

~

AAR OF THE WEEK

Presented to:

Capco

428aar_ribbon.gif

Awarded each week by the CinC to the player or officer who posts the most interesting After Action Report describing in detail the events that occurred while they were in game

~

COMMAND OF EXCELLENCE

Presented to:

Toxaway ~ Goreblimey ~ Colsmith ~ Dontmove ~ Justinrot ~ Canukplf ~ Striker4 ~ dubane

408CommandExcellence_ribbon.gif

This is awarded to Allied High Command Officers who distinguished themselves by outstanding meritorious service to the AHC, though their continuous demonstration of leadership, communication, team spirit and dedication to the mission of the High Command

~

NATIONAL DEFENSE MEDAL

Presented to:

All Allied Members who logged 5 or more Sorties and did not switch sides during the Campaign

330D-Day_medal.gif    330D-day_ribbon.gif

~

All recipients of these awards are free to use their awards on their profile or in any other manner  consistent with a positive portrayal of BGEWWII.

I wish to extend my best wishes to everyone mentioned above for a Job Well Done. You have demonstrated that even in tough times we can offer the best that Allied Forces has to offer on a consistent basis. You have brought credit to yourself, your Squads, the Allied High Command, and the Allies. Without your efforts this game could not thrive and progress.

My sincere Congratulations!

Side Commander BondPaul, Allied CinC

Again, I know that I have missed people when issuing out awards. I request that you submit your award additions to a comment below. S!

S!  Congrats everyone.  Well done.  One thing you guys do way better than us is recognize the troops.  Very well done.

S! Congratulations to one and all!

Have to say I am surprised not to see Lobo51, Xohorvath, and Maxq on your list.

S! Ian

Ty, and S!     Congratulations to all who earned awards.  160 wasn't an easy campaign for the Allies, to be sure.  It will be around the core of people who stuck with it in 160 that the Allies will build.

Edited by augetout

17 hours ago, ian77 said:

Like I mentioned in my post, I know that I missed many, many people who deserve awards. I either witness events or someone tells me about it. As I am not around 24/7, 365 I rely on other people to let me know. With that said, Please enter an award for them here and it will be the same as if came from me.

Thanks!

BondPaul

2 hours ago, bondpaul said:

Like I mentioned in my post, I know that I missed many, many people who deserve awards. I either witness events or someone tells me about it. As I am not around 24/7, 365 I rely on other people to let me know. With that said, Please enter an award for them here and it will be the same as if came from me.

Thanks!

BondPaul

Well, as an axis player from 160 I am not sure what to recommend them for. "Biggest pain in A$$" for killing me and my sqyadmates so many times! :D

Anyway, well done allies, I wish axis HC did something like this.

S! ian

On 2/28/2019 at 7:49 PM, ian77 said:

S! Congratulations to one and all!

S! Ian

How do we consistently, campaign after campaign,  miss those that are only in the cps and fbs defending? Taking out EMS, etc.  And then, when an axis player comes over, they are quickly given an award. I just laugh now. 

Await the sympathy award for next campaign. Should be paying attention to the other players who bust their butts off, every day in the cps, defending fbs and busting tanks who aren't friends. 

Edited by xohorvath

Congrats to everyone that received an award for an outstanding job well done. I relize not everyone that has done a good job always receives an award and believe me there are many. But maybe next time after all we all know that you will continue to do a good job regardless. 

I am so honored to have have been recognized for the award that I received this previous map. 

And I want to Thank Everybody that has supported myself while I am in our game shelling out my death points LOL to the Axis players. 

I “Salute each and everyone of you” and I wish you all the best, Cheers AKA playtime.....

• Like 3

As XXO of the 101r, I have four Brigade-level commendations I'd like to issue for Camp 160, based on my observations in the late TZ-early TZ3 timeframe. I am nominating all four of the listed below for the 101r Combat Merit Brigade Recognition ribbon:

Midnight: Always the first to the DO and does depot satchel prep, DFMS setting and comms regarding threat level that are accurate to the situation.

Adam1168:  Great leadership on a four hour attack on Avesnes on the night of Feb 25th. While we were at a significant pop disadvantage, his attack leadership including movement direction and constant MSP establishment allowed AHC time to move flags to cover the southern hole. Even though Axis seized Montreuil the next morning, efforts like these are what will eventually bring us hard earned victory.

Tiger004: Overall excellence in armor operations. He's always answering the call when we need armor in late TZ2 and shows meritorious proficiency when he is an operator. 

Dfire: Performed all the jobs that we have the hardest time fulfilling: FB defense, bunker duty, long range MSP hunting. His proficiency in both armor and infantry operations, including a 30+ kill armor sortie and multiple 10 and 20+ kill sorties during this campaign, allows him to be a force to be reckoned with even when he is the only defender of a town. Obviously, he's headed back Axis this campaign, but I feel it's important to recognize everyone who contributes during camps. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

ADDENDUM

WILLIAM WALLACE TACTICAL ACHIEVEMENT

388ironwill-1_ribbon.gif

Named after a legendary historical figure, the William Wallace decoration is awarded to any Allied Member who through exemplary action, which may include defense of a forward base, depot, an attack, or Town defense, demonstrated such actions that resulted in an overwhelming reversal of fortune for the Axis Team and success for the Allied Team

Presented to;

xohorvath

lobo51

maxq

midnight

adam1168

tiger004

dfire

Congratulations for a Job well Done

Side Commander BondPaul, Allied Commander in Chief

S! and congratulations.  Well earned.  I certainly prefer rolling up on an enemy FB with dfire, as opposed to against him...