Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sublimesw

Combat Report Template

6 posts in this topic

Hey Y'all,

I was playing around with an online tool called INFOGRAM, which allows you to create professional-looking infographics without having to bust your brains in Excel. This is what I was able to come up with for a "Combat Report." I think it could be a pretty cool way of evaluating how battles go, what the enemy is doing, what happened, etc. Of course, you could go as far as you wanted with the metrics. I kept it to a page for the sake of simplicity (and because no one likes to read these days). Let me know what you think! The data was all invented, but it gives you an idea of how it could work. The pictures are very revealing, especially that chart showing how the Axis penetrated into one particular depot.

https://ibb.co/QjXk876

Edited by sublimesw
Image Link
2 people like this

I like it, pretty clean and concise way to look at an individual battle (AO/DO).

i was just about to make daily records of battles, with screenshots and details of the flow of battle

wanting to dispel the silliness surrounding the current gameplay attitude

I am using pivot tables and pivot graphs from excel to vizualize in-game data and survey results. Final reports could be much more sexy altough the purpose of the business development is not to create sexy graphs but to analyze as much data as possible in order to identify issues, put real figures on claims, identify unexpected results from latest changes and set priorities accordingly.

But yes I can do that type of analysis and much more for each battle. Just need more spare time.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0