Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
agenda21

Logitech (Saitek) X52

2 posts in this topic

A long time back you used to be able to use the mini mouse stick & mouse wheel on the X52 to control the mouse cursor in game.

Anyone know how to reactivate it?

PS:  My Forum tag is showing Free play account...when I am a Premium Subscriber.

Edited by agenda21
addition

Hello, I know exactly how to do this.

I can't do it anymore, and that's partly how I know exactly how to do this.

It's a 2 checkbox process.

1. Make sure you have the X52 joystick plugged into your X52 throttle. The joystick can sit somewhere completely out of the way, but it HAS to be connected to your X52 throttle. Something about the built in software requires the joystick to be connected.

2. After the joystick is connected, install the official Saitek X52 software. If you have the blue version, install the X52 software. If you have the all black version, then install the X52 Pro software.

I had a pro. I now have a CH Combatstick and the X52 Pro throttle. My mouse won't work without my joystick which is far, far away from me. The CH stick is leagues better but I do miss all the fantastically bombastic Saitek buttons - especially the central red "LAUNCH" button hidden behind the protective flap with built in - state aware - multicolour LEDs.

I hope that helps. I used to use the mouse in game whilst flying. It truly made it a HOTAS experience with Track IR, except for typing in chat.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0