choad

Are you enjoying this campaign?

57 posts in this topic

Enjoying this campaign a lot (as Axis).

Better than the last couple of campaigns, that's for sure. *Feels* a lot less one-sided, battles last longer, much more fun.

1 person likes this

Depends on the time you log in and what the town looks like, when a tons of ETs are already in camping mode not so much , otherwise yes. 

3 hours ago, imded said:

Ah, not so much. The Rambo LMG didn't get changed really sucks rocks. Should be changed by now (years).

The fact that we have as of yet gotten all in U.S. troops is pretty bad. Been a long time and it should be available by now.

Plenty of room in the production, development, and art/modeling wing ... come join the team help speed things up.

1 person likes this

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 3:59 PM, B2K said:

Plenty of room in the production, development, and art/modeling wing ... come join the team help speed things up.

Don't have the talent to do that stuff and I am not inclined to do it either.

I'm enjoying it, for sure. However, I miss the early equipment and struggle against the superior German starting equipment. I think it would be cool to start a campaign with the Allies in Britain, and have to naval invade that way. No German attacks allowed until the Allies land and gain a certain number of towns on the coast.

The starting lines idea is also a good one. I'd enjoy that.

The reason I say the above is because this is one of the only World War 2 games that includes early French and British equipment. No other game does it that way. I've never seen a MAS-40 rifle in any other World War 2 game.

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 8:48 PM, snappled said:

Enjoying the campaign .... well, specifically, I am enjoying having access to equipment that can deal with the more advanced German tanks. In particular, the Achilles and Firefly (although I have rarely been able to get a Firefly). So, another way of saying this is that i would also enjoy tier 2 (I don't really play very much in Tiers 0 and 1 at all anymore) if it had better equipment available for the Allies, and not just the Germans.

<S>

Better equipment? Like the 2pdr, panhard, matilda, stu, etc?

IMHO allies have better AFVs in T0 and T1, then latter on axis catch up.

S! Ian

On ‎11‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 11:01 AM, dwalin said:

Honestly I'm not enjoying it that much.  I can only speak to what I see in game, but my squad has lost more than a few players (whether it be to go play Allied this campaign, letting their subs lapse, or just logging out and not playing any more).  I have heard from more than one player that it feels more like work to play right now, and that's probably not the goal.  I know CRS wants what is best for the game and I do have faith they will "get it right" so to speak, but its really rough.  Seconding what @major0noob is saying, it isn't coming from the usual crowd either, I'm seeing it from quite a few vets

Just seen this post, and have to agree 100%.

S! ian