dre21

What happened to the 3g with the MG?

6 posts in this topic

Is it gonna see the game world soon or not. Same with the 4G and the sideskirt.

Can't be that difficult to get them in when we got the Pnz3 version N , in game with all the sideskirt. 

Sure could have used that MG more then once since it was announced it was coming but it has been a few months now.

11 minutes ago, dre21 said:

Is it gonna see the game world soon or not. Same with the 4G and the sideskirt.

Can't be that difficult to get them in when we got the Pnz3 version N , in game with all the sideskirt. 

Sure could have used that MG more then once since it was announced it was coming but it has been a few months now.

I'd do a separate StuG IIIH with the MG and side skirts and saukopf, make it an upgrade.

But then again I would have done a gunshield 88 with the upgraded ammo that was such a terror and at least a couple more TDs, one a PzjgrI and the other one of the big 88 jobs, so what do I know?

Edited by Kilemall

Not sure if they have been completed yet.. Certainly something we would like to add. Don’t think they were on any official roadmap or not. I know @XOOM will be posting a new road map here soon

They’re on the backburner pending completion of other priorities. The weapon station began as an an experiment/investigation, still not sure if it’ll work. 

37 minutes ago, BMBM said:

They’re on the backburner pending completion of other priorities. The weapon station began as an an experiment/investigation, still not sure if it’ll work. 

Well in my opinion, the Axis INF brigades would benefit from another Tank then with MG capabilities,  the few PNZ3N we get hardly do the trick , sure we have Stug3g and 42h but once spawned they do better and high tail out of town cause all they are is sapper fodder once a Spawnable is capped . 

They are no good to fight or cut a CP and the INF that pours out if it. 

In my eyes a clear Allied advantage  , Allied INF brigades vs Axis INF brigades .

If you mentioned the 232 , it's to skin thinned to be real effective, ( my opinion) too many times players get killed by INF with regular weapons that have  none AT capabilities. Not only that any ET shows up and it can join the Stugs and drive out of town too. Not like the Pan or the Dacs.

1 person likes this