Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
krazydog

Can’t post in steam forums

7 posts in this topic

I used to be able to post in the Steam forums for WW2 Online.  It will no longer let me post there.  It says only owners of the game can make posts.  Did something change?

43 minutes ago, krazydog said:

I used to be able to post in the Steam forums for WW2 Online.  It will no longer let me post there.  It says only owners of the game can make posts.  Did something change?

I'm sure @ZEBBEEEcan answer this question for you dude

@krazydog Indeed some forums are restricted to game owners only. Owning the game just means to have it in your steam store so that discussions remain constructive between players that are involved, whether they feel positive or not about the current state of the game.

Technical and billing support forums aren’t restricted so that if anyone has an issue to install it he can still get help from organic players.

23 minutes ago, ZEBBEEE said:

@krazydog Indeed some forums are restricted to game owners only. Owning the game just means to have it in your steam store so that discussions remain constructive between players that are involved, whether they feel positive or not about the current state of the game.

Technical and billing support forums aren’t restricted so that if anyone has an issue to install it he can still get help from organic players.

I have the game as you know.  Its just not through steam.  Its through this website.

I used to be able to post there before to help players.  I even have a training guide posted over there.  I made those posts before while just owning the game from here.

something changed - because I can no longer make posts over on steam.

@krazydogI opened the gameplay support forum to all users, do that you can help them there again! I didn’t find your name in the wwiiol group though.

@ZEBBEEEThank you.  I see I can make post in that forum now.

Can I also request access to the following forums;

- General Discussion Forum

- Russian-speaking Forums

The Russian players come to me for help sometimes because I can speak Russian.  

And they use Steam forum mostly to communicate instead of these forums.

Thanks!

Krazydog

XO - 91st Sturmbattalion

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0