kgarner

Historical Spawnlists....

256 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Sparre said:

Relax buddy, the FlaK 38 is coming to the spawnlist for Depots and will be spawned at the FMS. The current situation is an error. It will be fixed eventually.

CC buddy, but it was just another example of the PB not being told the details behind the new equipment/spawn lists matey. Had we been advised this could have been caught weeks ago me ducks.

Now we know it is an error me lover, but if we had been told at or before the intro of the Flak38 ducky we might have had it fixed sweetie in the last 2 patches pal.

By being "relaxed" buddy, and not questioning the restriction of the Flak38 to the AB luv, the whole thing was allowed to slide jimmy.

I just think that if CRS could just let the guys know what is and is not meant to be available to spawn etc I think it could save a lot of in game and forum grief.

S! Ian

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 3:11 PM, XOOM said:

Since we've toned down spawn delay there has been less player frustration, more people staying for longer, and more sorties overall. These are healthy and encouraging signs.

Absolutely, the more playing the better. The game needs bodies spawned to work properly.

S! Ian

why try giving those that play for the under pop side more infantry health?

being able to take a hit or 2 would be a significant advantage..... and it doesn't take away from gameplay, like spawn delay does

S!

Ah atm we have the Problem that axis cant recap cps in Twerp - instead of discussing freaky historical stuff this game should run stable !

On March 28, 2019 at 11:44 AM, kgarner said:

why try giving those that play for the under pop side more infantry health?

Would heavily disagree with this. One of the fundamental featured of the game is that it's a milsim. If you start fiddling with infantry health issue you go down a bad road, imagine the rage posts of "I shot someone point blank with a rifle and he turns around and kills me."

The big issue with underpop is simply not having enough players to defend the bunker, and recap CPs, and take down eFMS/FB. Usually you can only manage 2 of those, and even then barely at times.