kgarner

Historical Spawnlists....

256 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, sydspain said:

2004-2019: Allies 49,57% - Axis 50,43%

vZ2GkQi.png

Not really sure what that graph is showing?

(no labels on either axis... assume that X is campaign number and Y is?)

22 hours ago, snappahead said:

How about letting them spawn in depots and FMS like the 25mm? You know, for balance.

I'm pretty sure both the Flak30 and Flak38 spawn in both depots and FMS. For balance.

11 minutes ago, BMBM said:

I'm pretty sure both the Flak30 and Flak38 spawn in both depots and FMS. For balance.

Well they must have been changed very recently then, or you have never tried to spawn them in game?

S! Ian 

12 hours ago, major0noob said:

i switch sides up to 4 times a game session, at least twice per log in. i've learned some pretty weird stuff that works.

most of all it's striking to see just how bad the allies play compared to axis.

regardless of the supply imbalance, i think axis will win every map when a squad doesn't switch.

i remember flavion one map, allies were brutally cut by a single 3f. nobody marked him or even gave a rough description of his position like "on the road". the guy slaughtered the entire AO solo. allies used up the sapper supply in 3 flags, and i was the only tank that spawned but couldn't get him cause he was unmarked. after a long flanking maneuver (which was unnecessary if he were marked) i finally got him, but the spawnable and FRU were low on autos by the time i got him. there were enough people to burn through all the sappers and most of the autos, yet none of them marked the ET cutting them.

that was my last straw with the allies, got sapped and immediately spawned axis. there were 5 axis holding off 10-20 allies... the 5 axis weren't using exceptional teamwork and leadership, target chat was dead and they were in different squads. all they did was mark and not die stupid deaths.

to be fair axis can be pretty dumb as well, but allies make a habit of it.

You know your post really encourages me to show what is wrong with the Allied side I took I believe 7 or 8 screen shots all in a row of chat and I'm talking the expanded version of chat window .

All in a Axis Attack AO where nothing was getting marked and comms about enemy or locations was none existing. 

Now I just need to find a file sharing site that let's me upload the screen shots to post them. Any suggestions? 

1 hour ago, aismov said:

It is a rorschach test. I see a field of monarch butterflies.

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, BMBM said:

Yes and no. We have always been able to spawn the FlaK 30 from both Depots and FMS.

First time I tried out the FMS did I spawn a FlaK 30.

However, I just checked and I can't see the FlaK38 in the depot spawnlist. Neither didn't I spawn the FlaK 38 from the FMS I placed. I ended up spawning at the AB. I guess the FlaK 38 has to be added to the lists of vehicles that can be spawned from Depots and FMS.

Does historical spawnlist and 1.36 will be different? Since 1.36 is coming  very soon. 

When does "historical spawnlist start"? 159 campiagn?

1 hour ago, Sparre said:

Yes and no. We have always been able to spawn the FlaK 30 from both Depots and FMS.

First time I tried out the FMS did I spawn a FlaK 30.

However, I just checked and I can't see the FlaK38 in the depot spawnlist. Neither didn't I spawn the FlaK 38 from the FMS I placed. I ended up spawning at the AB. I guess the FlaK 38 has to be added to the lists of vehicles that can be spawned from Depots and FMS.

OK that's a bug then, the 38 should be spawnable just like the 30. Passing it on. Thanks.

3 people like this

58 minutes ago, BMBM said:

OK that's a bug then, the 38 should be spawnable just like the 30. Passing it on. Thanks.

Might want to raise a small stink. I reported it as a .bug on Sunday. Maybe someone hasn't gone through the list yet though, or there are a lot of other reports about different stuff.

To everyone else in the thread: this is why you .bug. Don't just hop on forums and complain. The more people that put in .bug reports, the more visible the issue is. If you put in all of the reports first, then you can hop on forums and complain. =P

4 hours ago, dre21 said:

Now I just need to find a file sharing site that let's me upload the screen shots to post them. Any suggestions? 

Imgur. It's messy, but most others i looked into are unreliable. Or worse, both ends need to have a paid membership.

Photobucket just screwed everyone, and pinsomething blocks too many people from viewing stuff.

I think google has their own thing, but i heard imgur is better

3 hours ago, Chaoswzkd said:

Might want to raise a small stink. I reported it as a .bug on Sunday. Maybe someone hasn't gone through the list yet though, or there are a lot of other reports about different stuff.

To everyone else in the thread: this is why you .bug. Don't just hop on forums and complain. The more people that put in .bug reports, the more visible the issue is. If you put in all of the reports first, then you can hop on forums and complain. =P

How do we know its a bug? We were never told it was spawnable from FRUs and Depots. Lots and lots of in game side chat about why it should be spawnable like the allied 25mms from a depot or fru, but never one single in game comment from CRS or system tosay it is bugged. How the hell are we meant to know it is a bug and bot the CRS intention? Thats like saying we should know that the 4 Pnz3s missing from the axis inf spawn list was another mistake and not intended by CRS.

IF they never tell us or play with the equipment how can either the players or the RATs know things are wrong in game?  So we have just had a lot more of "CRS is biased" since the intro of Flak38 and for no good reason. Yet more self inflicted CRS wounds.

S! ian

31 minutes ago, ian77 said:

How do we know its a bug?

I'm sorry to say that these things aren't properly communicated because of the virtual corporation skeleton crew. If we were all highly paid employees sitting in a joint office things might be different, alas that's not the case.

Suffice it to say that we try to fix these things ASAP. On the positive side, you didn't have a Flak 38 until recently - now you do :)

BTW, you don't need to rub more salt into open wounds. It doesn't do anyone any good at all. We know we suck already ;)

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, BMBM said:

We know we suck already ;)

Nah. 

I'm actually very impressed with CRS's productivity. 

We just like to complain.  :D

S!

2 people like this

11 hours ago, aismov said:

campaign number and population percentages 

15 hours ago, sydspain said:

2004-2019: Allies 49,57% - Axis 50,43%

vZ2GkQi.png

I don't buy that graph for one instant, if for no other reason then the Rats themselves said there was a greater discrepancy.

1 person likes this

it's the hourly difference that bites, it can dip to 30% vs 70%, and hover at 40% vs 60%

i agree, the graph is pointless. the one with hourly/daily/weekly from the wiretap is a better representation

1 person likes this

Given that CRS does not release in-game numbers to all but a select few CRS people, I wouldn't think that any graph not provided by CRS would be of much worth, for in-game population.

33 minutes ago, Kilemall said:

I don't buy that graph for one instant, if for no other reason then the Rats themselves said there was a greater discrepancy.

That was exactly my first thought as well.  

And Syd still hasn't told us what the Y axis is quantifying.  

33 minutes ago, augetout said:

Given that CRS does not release in-game numbers to all but a select few CRS people, I wouldn't think that any graph not provided by CRS would be of much worth, for in-game population.

honestly, the in game numbers can be counted easily for the past year.

back when i was doing a daily report of spawns up: i counted an average of 25-45 for both sides in tz1, and 50-75 in tz2 (this was with 3min build times)

i was going to do it again, but more in-depth with a battle journal and try to interview people, my average count was 25-50 in tz2, and tz1 basically turned into tz3's 5-20

the new ToE's effects on the playerbase makes any data gathering pointless. us guys switching between sides often and freely gives a unique perspective. all in all, both sides are frustrated, but CRS has lost a lot of good faith from  the axis.

the sum of my dipping into the project is: the game basically runs on @matamor @tiger004 and 3 other guys whims, and everyone defending the new ToE list plays no significant role in attacking.

him, and 3 others were the only ones regularly and consistently making viable attacks happen. others set spawns outside audio range and ordered "attrition" from the 3 dudes that bothered to stay in their missions.

also, 1 in every 20 or so would step up and make stuff happen in game.

@augetout , i even called on you to make one just for kicks

i subbed for the sole purpose of the project, but this ToE is just too freaking dumb

On 3/20/2019 at 5:29 PM, Chaoswzkd said:

but the belief on the Axis side is that none of the things Axis planes do well matters in the game.

As a novice LW pilot, it's hard to believe in the power of Boom and Zoom when any plane you fly can be chased down by any Allied plane flying at around the same tier. Zoom doesn't count for much when your opponent can zoom faster and turn better, so there's not really any point to trying to take advantage of the things the plane is meant to be good at.

LW planes can turn pretty darn well. Ask Zippy to show you how to do it. 

You got to learn the matchups, and fight each EA differently, depending on situation, numbers, and on a 1v1 also depending on the type of EA you are facing. 

Edited by bogol

8 hours ago, Capco said:

And Syd still hasn't told us what the Y axis is quantifying.  

It's TOM percentage

18 hours ago, BMBM said:

I'm sorry to say that these things aren't properly communicated because of the virtual corporation skeleton crew. If we were all highly paid employees sitting in a joint office things might be different, alas that's not the case.

Suffice it to say that we try to fix these things ASAP. On the positive side, you didn't have a Flak 38 until recently - now you do :)

BTW, you don't need to rub more salt into open wounds. It doesn't do anyone any good at all. We know we suck already ;)

Maybe it would help if CRS would could post what is all Spawnable from a FMS , that way each side has an idea and one does not jump to conclusions.  I would have never known that the Flak38 would or should be available in an FMS and never would have never thought twice about it. 

While we are at it , why is the pak38 then not spawnable at an FMS , and before one gets upset.  I'm talking 1 pak38 at a FMS?

1 person likes this