Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardlead

A gift to axis until ammo vie audit

6 posts in this topic

M10, one shot flame by 20mm AP or 5 shot flame by 8mm atg.ATR

From 90 deg behind the M10, one shot with 20mm AP, or 4-5  shots 8mm atg ATR (close) will flame the M10.

Aim on the fuel tank, left or right.

Tested on the server.

Got killed in campaign in a M10 by a 232, thought WTF, now I know how it was done.

Edited by Hardlead
ATR
2 people like this

Axis ATR kills the M10 gunner as well, from the left flank. 2 shots and he's dead, sometimes 1. Decent range, too. 

Same for the stuart. It's ATR bait if you know where to hit it. 

Your angle needs to be as close to 90 degrees as you can get, especially the farther away you get. 

:D

1 person likes this

I killed a M10 with my hull gunner from a 4d , after I lost my main gunner cause the HE round and Heat round didn't do the trick and M10 one shot killed my gunner but really could not get to my hull gunner. Walked in my rounds onto top of his turret till his gun fell silent and he despawned. In my eyes a great trade a 4d for M10.

Then yesterday nailed a Achilles 3 times with AP round from a 4G at around 1200 meters just to lose gunner on the 1st round that hit me .  Just a bit off angle shot on my part . But then later on at 1500 meters my 2nd shot (1st one fell just short) blew up an Achilles . Ask Choad he was south of Montefaucon and the victim.

8mm ATG ? Axis have no 8mm gun.

3.7 pak,  the 50mm or 5cm gun or the 75mm or 7.5 cm gun or the 88 . But nothing that is 8mm 

16 minutes ago, dre21 said:

8mm ATG ? Axis have no 8mm gun.

3.7 pak,  the 50mm or 5cm gun or the 75mm or 7.5 cm gun or the 88 . But nothing that is 8mm 

I think he is referring to the ATR.  

I somehow doubt that Hardhead would think hes giving the Axis a gift by letting us know that the 88mm ATG can kill a M10 with 5 shots :) 

Edited by krazydog

23 minutes ago, Hardlead said:

My bad, 8mm ATR. S!

I knew what you were saying, m8, just added in that it could be killed from the flank as well. :D

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0