• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cornered Rats

Version 1.35.18 Readme

8 posts in this topic

This Wednesday (3/20/19) we'll be releasing version 1.35.18. It includes big changes to player placed objects, such as placing mobile spawn objects closer to enemy facilities along with faster cool down timers so you can deploy more objects to change the game environment for all those around you. It also adds the recently discussed Lightmachine Gun changes (no reloading or shooting while on the move). We also have some bug fixes and a couple of small additions. This is the last patch before 1.36, which is expected to go into CLOSED BETA at the end of this Month. Please review this readme carefully, and join our 1.36 (Hybrid Supply) forum discussions

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=8h5mOCbUyTI:Pt17PrjRXrg:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=8h5mOCbUyTI:Pt17PrjRXrg:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=8h5mOCbUyTI:Pt17PrjRXrg:F7zBnMyn0Lo
8h5mOCbUyTI

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Damn how many people would buy that NCO DLC on the website or a hypothetic HC Officer DLC. I would. Reasonable changes in this patch, now we just need ability to build PPO closer to other objects. 

1 person likes this

@major0noob30sec deployment for FMS, closer deployment distances and LMS now available on grass.

According to your experience will it result in an increase of the amount of mobile spawns ?

8 hours ago, dpetraeus said:

now we just need ability to build PPO closer to other objects. 

agree but for the barbed wires only. I Think there are collider issues that prevent doing it though.