Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Version 1.35.18 Readme

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

This Wednesday (3/20/19) we'll be releasing version 1.35.18. It includes big changes to player placed objects, such as placing mobile spawn objects closer to enemy facilities along with faster cool down timers so you can deploy more objects to change the game environment for all those around you. It also adds the recently discussed Lightmachine Gun changes (no reloading or shooting while on the move). We also have some bug fixes and a couple of small additions. This is the last patch before 1.36, which is expected to go into CLOSED BETA at the end of this Month. Please review this readme carefully, and join our 1.36 (Hybrid Supply) forum discussions

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=8h5mOCbUyTI:Pt17PrjRXrg:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=8h5mOCbUyTI:Pt17PrjRXrg:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=8h5mOCbUyTI:Pt17PrjRXrg:F7zBnMyn0Lo
8h5mOCbUyTI

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

Damn how many people would buy that NCO DLC on the website or a hypothetic HC Officer DLC. I would. Reasonable changes in this patch, now we just need ability to build PPO closer to other objects. 

• Like 1

• Registered Users

@major0noob30sec deployment for FMS, closer deployment distances and LMS now available on grass.

According to your experience will it result in an increase of the amount of mobile spawns ?

• Registered Users
8 hours ago, dpetraeus said:

now we just need ability to build PPO closer to other objects. 

agree but for the barbed wires only. I Think there are collider issues that prevent doing it though.