Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
timeless

Timers

4 posts in this topic

Lets go back to bump the table captures. except for maybe the AB. Some of my best memories is killing EI  and watching them fall dead inches from touching the tables. Just get rid of timers at cps...Sux And since I'm complaining How bout being able to climb some trees again. So we were able to climb trees when there was an actual tree in the middle of nowhere but now that we have real terrain we cant climb? There wouldn't be any issues with snipers at ms's or anywhere else because there already there 30 secs after they get set. Sitting in cp's with these slow [censored] timers is just getting ridiculous. Feel like they are capping 2 cps faster than we can recap 1. My complaint for the day. S!

Ironically you of all people shouldn't worry about capture timers. :)

As far as claimable trees we won't :( but in the latest rat chat they showed new city buildings with claimable roofs and stuff.

C'mon man! Was that a shot at me? lol  I probably spend half my time in cps.

I like the climbable buildings idea too. Wonder if its going to be setup like last ones with stairwell up to roof. Don't really keep up with what's going on. I would really like to climb trees again eventually. I know someone climbed a tree and shot in WWII somewhere. :)

1 person likes this

Yeah the alpha pictures they showed were stairwells leading up, but not always a fire escape. One was I think an atrium liking building with enterable rooms and stairs on the inside.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0