• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Sparre

Mouse cursor don't work on OSX (old problem)

3 posts in this topic

Since one of the first patches after the old Dev team left has the mouse cursor stop working on OS X (10.13.6). I have tried on three different Macs; iMac (2010), iMac (2017), MacBook Pro (2015).

NOTE! There is two issues actually. I suspect they're part of the same problem.

First, we can no longer use the cursor by clicking the alt-key/ctrl-key (even forgot which key it is). Before did we click the alt/ctrl key and then could we interact with the HUD when spawned in, like extending the chat window. Move around the various info windows in the HUD. I can't do this since two (?) years now.

If I takes up the map when spawned in can I change the channels with the mouse cursor. It's a bit cumbersome but it's doable.

Second, at some occasions the mouse cursor suddenly pops up on the screen. When it does can't it interact with the HUD/UI. This is not a major issue but just an annoying bug with the cursor moving around on the screen as I move around the mouse.

I have never had a mouse issue with my Mac and the game. What kind of mouse is it? I have heard of some people having issues with Magic Mouse but not sure what their resolutions were. I use a regular USB mouse. 

Now the key mapper for bringing up the mouse cursor has changed about 6 months ago. I think default now is "Left Shift + Left Alt" to bring up the mouse cursor. I changed mine back to just "Left Alt".

Ah! It's a new setting for the cursor. Thanks Scking!

I have a Razer DeathAdder (5 buttons) USB.