• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
Sparre

Mouse cursor don't work on OSX (old problem)

3 posts in this topic

Since one of the first patches after the old Dev team left has the mouse cursor stop working on OS X (10.13.6). I have tried on three different Macs; iMac (2010), iMac (2017), MacBook Pro (2015).

NOTE! There is two issues actually. I suspect they're part of the same problem.

First, we can no longer use the cursor by clicking the alt-key/ctrl-key (even forgot which key it is). Before did we click the alt/ctrl key and then could we interact with the HUD when spawned in, like extending the chat window. Move around the various info windows in the HUD. I can't do this since two (?) years now.

If I takes up the map when spawned in can I change the channels with the mouse cursor. It's a bit cumbersome but it's doable.

Second, at some occasions the mouse cursor suddenly pops up on the screen. When it does can't it interact with the HUD/UI. This is not a major issue but just an annoying bug with the cursor moving around on the screen as I move around the mouse.

I have never had a mouse issue with my Mac and the game. What kind of mouse is it? I have heard of some people having issues with Magic Mouse but not sure what their resolutions were. I use a regular USB mouse. 

Now the key mapper for bringing up the mouse cursor has changed about 6 months ago. I think default now is "Left Shift + Left Alt" to bring up the mouse cursor. I changed mine back to just "Left Alt".

Ah! It's a new setting for the cursor. Thanks Scking!

I have a Razer DeathAdder (5 buttons) USB.