• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
Sparre

Forced to turn off Mission Control when playing WWII Online

9 posts in this topic

This issue/bug showed up the first time with the first, or one of the first patches that was released after the old team left.

Every time I want to play WWII Online must I go to Mission Control and turn off all the key-setting for my mouse. If I don't turn everything of in Mission Control can't I use the moues buttons (beside button 1 and 2) to interact with the game. Then after I'm done playing must I go back to Mission Control and turn them on again. This is really annoying. Especially when I forget to turn it off before I spawn in.

Before 1.35 something, one of first patches (probably the first) after the old team had left didn't Mission Control interact with WWII Online. The key-settings I had in Mission Control never effected the key-settings in WWII Online.

Is there something I can fix at my end, or is this a "bug" or a code issue only CRS can fix?

No one who use Mission Control with the mouse with more then 2 buttons? Only me?

On 4/2/2019 at 6:27 AM, GrAnit said:

I thought Mission Control was in Houston.

Houston, Sparre has a problem. 

onlyhave the 2 buttons ( hard enohg wiht my hands to even use those :P

23 hours ago, drkmouse said:

onlyhave the 2 buttons ( hard enohg wiht my hands to even use those :P

Darn! I use at least 4 buttons; Shot, Aim, jump on and off, binocs.

No one else who have solved this issue?

I do have  2 sdie buttons on my new mouse( just noticedLOLOL)  will see if i can get them to work and if i can wil  get back ot u

I don’t use Mission Control at all on my Mac. And your talking about the app Mission Control that comes with MacOS correct? or is this something that comes with your mouse?