Jsilec

Connection issues

13 posts in this topic

multiple connection kicks today first time this has happened to me other squaddies reporting same so whats the change and has this been common?...lose unit as well so doesn't return to supply

8 hours ago, Jsilec said:

multiple connection kicks today first time this has happened to me other squaddies reporting same so whats the change and has this been common?...lose unit as well so doesn't return to supply

Saw several today and pointed it out to our team. They’ve got some good leads and a potential fix coming.

Apologies for the inconveniences it is causing, to you and others.

1 person likes this

Hope you get it figured out .... i will 2nd what others are saying, uber-poor game performance right now.

Try a fresh reinstall of the game. 

Fixed my crashes and freezes. 

Can't hurt to give it a shot. 

3 people like this

On 3/25/2019 at 0:11 AM, XOOM said:

Saw several today and pointed it out to our team. They’ve got some good leads and a potential fix coming.

Apologies for the inconveniences it is causing, to you and others.

Any update on this Xoom? I did try unistalling and reinstalling the game but it did not make a noticeable difference in my case. Logged in last night and left after about 30 min due to signicant performance issues (lag/poor fps). Thanks.

1 hour ago, choad said:

Any update on this Xoom? I did try unistalling and reinstalling the game but it did not make a noticeable difference in my case. Logged in last night and left after about 30 min due to signicant performance issues (lag/poor fps). Thanks.

When we do an update you'll know that we've checked in some code to support it. Our dev has indicated that she thinks she knows what's causing it but it's not a 100% bullet proof certainty as it is a bit hard to replicate it. But reviewing the logs gave her a lot of understanding of what was happening. That's all I can say for now that is accurate.

1 person likes this

On 3/27/2019 at 10:04 AM, XOOM said:

When we do an update you'll know that we've checked in some code to support it. Our dev has indicated that she thinks she knows what's causing it but it's not a 100% bullet proof certainty as it is a bit hard to replicate it. But reviewing the logs gave her a lot of understanding of what was happening. That's all I can say for now that is accurate.

Yeah I guess - assuming the issue is a software one - which of course we have no insight to. I would agree, all of the crappy lag/network issues have appeared since the last patch. I have completely uninstalled/reinstalled the game and it still runs like garbage. I for one will be taking a break from the game until you guys get your arms wrapped around what is wrong and have a solution in production for it. For me - it is border-line unplayable right now. That's all.

S!

18 hours ago, choad said:

Yeah I guess - assuming the issue is a software one - which of course we have no insight to. I would agree, all of the crappy lag/network issues have appeared since the last patch. I have completely uninstalled/reinstalled the game and it still runs like garbage. I for one will be taking a break from the game until you guys get your arms wrapped around what is wrong and have a solution in production for it. For me - it is border-line unplayable right now. That's all.

S!

You may want to connect with our support team so they can evaluate your settings, ISP, network card, etc. Make sure you jiggle net code 3 either on or off in your preferences. http://support.wwiionline.com 

10 minutes ago, XOOM said:

You may want to connect with our support team so they can evaluate your settings, ISP, network card, etc. Make sure you jiggle net code 3 either on or off in your preferences. http://support.wwiionline.com 

Ok. Working with pittpete, will see if we can get it working any better.

3 hours ago, XOOM said:

FYI ... netcode 3 settings were removed from the preferences.