SCKING

1.36 Beta Test Information

14 posts in this topic

Last night my team went through the final checks on the alpha version of 1.36 and have given Dev the green light to do a build for public testing. As long as we do not run into any issues with the last few steps, we plan to start testing with High Command and Builders on Sunday and lasting for a week. After that is complete we will evaluate and make a decision about moving to testing with the rest of the playerbase on the campaign server.

So the schedule I have right now is on Sunday March 31st around 12pm CDT (Server Time) I will post to the HC and Builders forums on how to download the 1.36 Beta and any instructions. After that, I will be on discord (will have a channel setup on allied discord) and I will do a walk through with whomever wishes to join in. I will be available for any questions you may have regarding the mechanics afterwards.

The plan is to leave the Beta server running all week so that the HC and Builders can get used to its functions. I think most of you will understand it pretty quickly.

I will try to keep this page updated with more information as we progress onward.

Please see https://www.wwiionline.com/game-news/development-notes/16613-1-36-briefing-manual for more information on 1.36 mechanics.

S!

3 people like this

Will there be a beta-forum to report issues as in the old days? Or shall we report issues in the public forum for bugs?

Parachuting dogs !! It will be so cool! ....... no ......wait ???? 

:)

S!

10 hours ago, Elfin said:

Parachuting dogs !! It will be so cool! ....... no ......wait ???? 

:)

S!

It's in there… with SNIPERS! W00T!

where do we go to download everything we need for beta test tomorrow??

34 minutes ago, munchausen said:

Just experienced a bug and can't log back in - where do you want bugs reported?

You can do so here or in the Test/Bugs forum