Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kgarner

where is download for beta?

12 posts in this topic

Information will be provided in about 20 minutes in the HC and Builder forums.. I will be on Allied discord in about 25 minutes in the "Beta Testing 1.36" voice channel

@SCKINGSo, if we aint HC or Builders but we still see this part of the forum, does this mean we are part of the Beta or not? If not, why do we even see this??

Edited by bogol

This is in the hybrid supply discussion, everyone can see it far as i know?
HC and BUILDER has another area that you can i can not see

Currently @bogol it is just for Builders and HC.. Depending on how things go this week, we will make a decision on when to go open beta with everyone. As long as no major bugs come up, it could be as early as next week.

When I bought GOLD status it said, that I will always have access to everything. And, I had that until I left the beta testers. Please explain why now suddenly I'm of the builders Forum?

Edited by parasit

2 hours ago, parasit said:

When I bought GOLD status it said, that I will always have access to everything. And, I had that until I left the beta testers. Please explain why now suddenly I'm of the builders Forum?

Submit a ticket and they can look into the permissions issue... support.wwiionline.com

On 4/1/2019 at 7:49 PM, SCKING said:

Currently @bogol it is just for Builders and HC.. Depending on how things go this week, we will make a decision on when to go open beta with everyone. As long as no major bugs come up, it could be as early as next week.

@SCKING So am I to understand that the regular Beta Team (of which I am part) is left out of this 1.36 beta?

Edited by bogol

On 4/3/2019 at 5:26 AM, parasit said:

@parasit please PM heavy265 about builder forum access