• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
redlegs

Issue getting into Beta

12 posts in this topic

I was able to download and install fine, but when I go to select a persona I get the message "Your hourly subscription has expired! The game will now exit to an account URL."  I get a 404 error on the webpage it pulls up.

Double check your billing information, that's what I had to do when I got that error.

8 minutes ago, redlegs said:

I was able to download and install fine, but when I go to select a persona I get the message "Your hourly subscription has expired! The game will now exit to an account URL."  I get a 404 error on the webpage it pulls up.

You should now be fixed, give it another try.

Each time I try to log in on the beta-server the game CTD and opens a new window in my browser with this link: wwiionline.com/support?error=inactive&game=1&with=1.36.0.0

Can this be fixed too? I'm on a Mac.

If I try to log in with an account that isn't a builder happens the same thing with the difference the browser window has this link: www.wwiionline.com/support?error=invuser&game=1&with=1.36.0.0

A friend with a builder account can log in on my computer so it must be something with your internal settings for my account.

Thanks PittPete! It works now. Awesome!

1 person likes this