sorella

A Note on the recent takeover of CRS by OT

40 posts in this topic

See these beans?
Notice the rich colour? and the belly filling consistency?
And notice the generous covering of BACON?????

29680_sfs-best-doctored-baked-beans-6

1 person likes this

I'll need to remeasure the plate but I may be wrong and it might measure closer to four feet using my free Harbor Freight tape measure.

As for the wood grain you'll find it's the same wood used in the barracks.

1 hour ago, tazz said:

I'll need to remeasure the plate but I may be wrong and it might measure closer to four feet using my free Harbor Freight tape measure.

The OT Supreme Council feels  you have now met Merlin51's  Food, Bacon, Tables & Plywood Metrics under Rule 23 and we are very excited about the new in-game soldier's food and sustenance DLC. You should start working on gas station to bbqhut makeover art. Merlin & Jam have already been assigned to develop the AI Waitress models and personae. There will also be a selection of camo bbq aprons available for character selection. 

Please see the preliminary reference art below: 

Image result for sexy bbq waitress    

HENSE Funny Novelty Sexy Women Kitchen BBQ Apron Chef Waitress Cooking Apron Unisex Adult Apron Fancy Dress Fun (HSW-015-07)BBQ Aprons Funny Sexy French Maid BBQ Apron Baking Gifts Men Novelty Cooking Chefs Gift IdeaHENSE Funny Apron Sexy Bikini Lady Kitchen Apron Beach Lady's Girls Women Chef Waitress Apron Wonder Lady Cooking Baking Pottery and Grilling(HSW-015-003)Image result for pig waitress

2 people like this

1 hour ago, tazz said:

SO!
You admit to trying to swindel OT out of their hard earned ill gotten gains by telling them that they will receive a 48" plate when in fact you will be
delivering 11"

@sorella @Silky can we get a judicial ruling on this?

On 4/4/2019 at 10:16 AM, jam said:

Kindly send me a telegraph should introduce an Eva Green avatar . . . and perhaps I'd reconsider reenlisting,  ;)

Of course, she will play Axis.

OT is surprised and delighted to welcome back one our own long-serving and esteemed honourable members. Jam, you are missed and I'm sure, on behalf of Merlin, Silky, Sudden, Yello & Gustaf you will be happy to know that the Eva Green avatar is being worked on as we speak. Well, as we post. You know. 

Image result for eva green computer artRelated image

Whilst waiting for this in OT 1.36.1 you may wish to visit:   http://evagreenweb.com/2014/07/19/penny-dreadful-exclusive-items-on-sale-during-sdcc/

Image result for eva green coffee cupsImage result for mentally dating eva greenVanessa-doll-SDCC.jpg

2 hours ago, MikeAZ said:

Americans should get ether Amy Schumer or Kathy Griffin

ban him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EW, does not want either :( 
is there a None of the Above choice?

5 hours ago, sorella said:

The OT Supreme Council feels  you have now met Merlin51's  Food, Bacon, Tables & Plywood Metrics under Rule 23 and we are very excited about the new in-game soldier's food and sustenance DLC. You should start working on gas station to bbqhut makeover art. Merlin & Jam have already been assigned to develop the AI Waitress models and personae. There will also be a selection of camo bbq aprons available for character selection. 

Cool,  Maybe I'll offer my bacon wrapped turkey breast.

BGCJF3H.jpg

2 hours ago, tazz said:

Cool,  Maybe I'll offer my bacon wrapped turkey breast.

BGCJF3H.jpg

Eva Green would have to taste test the bacon-wrapped turkey breast for OT before it goes on the ingame menu. Let us know how it goes. 

Image result for eva green eating gif

Edited by sorella
1 person likes this

Jam you dork, get back in here!

I'm playing Axis so I can even protect and supply your Pak36, which spawns from FMS now.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Kilemall said:

Jam you dork, get back in here!

I'm playing Axis so I can even protect and supply your Pak36, which spawns from FMS now.

We'll see . . .

At my TGTCWTF capacity, I couldn't even link to a photo of Eva Green in an Axis uniform.  This is how low I have fallen.  ;)

I wish the Rats would institute a subscription for an OOT-only account at 5 bucks a month.  I'd sign up for that.

36 minutes ago, jam said:

At my TGTCWTF capacity, I couldn't even link to a photo of Eva Green in an Axis uniform.  This is how low I have fallen.  ;)

OT and Merlin51 in particular are under an NDA as to how much we can release of the art for the upcoming  Eva Green persona however here is a hint of her in the proposed new Axis uniform: note the historically accurate field-red Axis nail polish and the third finger power ring. Also available for release is the concept art for the proposed OT WWIIOL 1.36.1 Eva Green Russia Space Expansion Module. We're still working of the bobblehead version for merchandising sales. 

Related image
Image result for Eva green in uniform

36 minutes ago, jam said:

I wish the Rats would institute a subscription for an OOT-only account at 5 bucks a month.  I'd sign up for that.

The exclusive OT-Only DLC Membership Subscription Package is currently available by wiring  5$OT directly to Silky. However, he is experiencing processing delays due to Brexit complications. In the interim, kindly sign up for regular subscription via CRS. 

Please note that all funds from these new OT-Only subscriptions will go directly into the OT 1.36.1 Eva Green Persona Art & Character Model Development Fund (EGPACMDF) after appropriate deductions for handling and dog food for the live dog parachuting dog models. 

Edited by sorella
1 person likes this

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 0:39 PM, sorella said:

Image result for sexy bbq waitress    

HENSE Funny Novelty Sexy Women Kitchen BBQ Apron Chef Waitress Cooking Apron Unisex Adult Apron Fancy Dress Fun (HSW-015-07)BBQ Aprons Funny Sexy French Maid BBQ Apron Baking Gifts Men Novelty Cooking Chefs Gift IdeaHENSE Funny Apron Sexy Bikini Lady Kitchen Apron Beach Lady's Girls Women Chef Waitress Apron Wonder Lady Cooking Baking Pottery and Grilling(HSW-015-003)Image result for pig waitress

all well and good. perhaps patch 1.39 said bean eaters will have the toots.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 0:59 PM, Merlin51 said:

I was thinking of going with this one

tumblr_m633uiYTNQ1qeykv9o2_500.png

tazz now would be a good time to post my internetz Asian girl.

2 hours ago, MikeAZ said:

tazz now would be a good time to post my internetz Asian girl.

Merlin has reported in that since the OT Coders are still busy with the Eva Green custom Axis character modelling plus the EG Bobblehead release that there are no current plans for either ingame KPop personae nor fingersnap emotes at this time. Expect those in OT 1.36.1.01. 

Related image