kgarner

Current supply lists in beta..... 1.36

156 posts in this topic

Yeah be nice if it was like warthunder and told u how the kill was achieved, always liked that feature.

1 hour ago, goreblimey said:

Yeah be nice if it was like warthunder and told u how the kill was achieved, always liked that feature.

You Mean in AAR or IRT? 

1 hour ago, bogol said:

You Mean in AAR or IRT? 

the flight path of the shell i guess with your damage model shown in the little window

25 minutes ago, undercova said:

the flight path of the shell i guess with your damage model shown in the little window

Yup shows impact and penetration graphic, very nice . Stops all the wtf type arguments.

How can 41 to 34 SMGs be right? (not counting reserve or NCO since most can't spawn them - besides, reserve and NCO numbers should be same between nations)

Not only that, it's historically inaccurate.

Please explain these numbers.

Edited by delems

14 hours ago, goreblimey said:

Yup shows impact and penetration graphic, very nice . Stops all the wtf type arguments.

So you mean to tell me that in WT you can see the trajectory of your shells in a little window and the impact? 

LMAO that is the gamiest of the gheymiest ideas of all times. 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, bogol said:

So you mean to tell me that in WT you can see the trajectory of your shells in a little window and the impact? 

lol

On 4/11/2019 at 7:35 AM, undercova said:

Lord I hate that soooo much.

15 hours ago, bogol said:

Pretty much.

15 hours ago, bogol said:

Yea, it's kind of like the kill-cam from Sniper Elite
It would be neat as a training aid thing, but it is kind of weird having it in live battle, kind of takes all the fog of battle out of things

t-01 No changes to infantry for any country

axis

3 p3h

brits 

24 a13

15 vicks

8 DLC vicks

5 uber vicks

4 DLC a13

3 mattys

2 matty CS

french 

no changes

good for the axis, t1 now why is there no increase in allied tanks to compensate for the 3h (mini tiger). You quickly reduced the numbers of matties t0 , they are now fodder for 3h and pak38. 

Goreblimey just because you got one single engine kill on a matilda from a pz4D from range at a higher elevation during intermission does not mean that much.

If you realky did get that kill (and I will take you at your word that you did), then it was a good lucky shot.   It is not that common of an event .  Just  ask any serious axis tanker  (matilda > pz4D).  

According to stats, you have only one single sortie in your career as an axis player in a live campaign.  Come play axis in T0 and do 50 sorties in a Pz 4d against British towns.  I would like to know your opinion after you do that.   The pz4d is indeed a nice tank, but it is no matilda - and by a wide margin. :)

Cheer! 

Edited by krazydog

*** why is there no increase in allied tanks to compensate for the 3h

Because they already so far ahead - they don't need any.............

I am assuming the matty numbers where dropped from 7 to 3 before t1? is that a t0 adjustment? I didnt check myself

this honestly feels like the most balanced tier there will ever be.... in my opinion

Krazydog , you shouldn't fall into the trap of believing what the stats say about 1 persona, I've certainly played axis at least as long as I have played allied. Flash99 has plenty of axis sorties.

if you read the thread you would realise that I agreed that the Brits had too many matties  tier 0 .

My most recent post was to say the tier moved on , the reason for the need for lower numbers has been removed. And similarly to a T0 adjustment for the axis benefit, I expect a similar accommodation for the allies. 

IMO T1 is the bonus tier for the AXIS due to winning the real battle of France, British 6 pounder atg and tank production is halted/stalled and obviously any French equipment upgrades are stopped. The germans in game get the bonus from this in the way that better gear is introduced earlier for the AXIS due to historical timeline, however the historical truth of Allied numerical strength is never applied as a counter in the later tiers.

Edited by goreblimey
2 people like this

So I capped a depot ( was a spawnable) this morning and called for a mission to be posted asap.

By the time i had died, re spawned on the new mission posted in that spawnable the 3 smgs were already gone.

Trying to defend a spawnable against the ab supply of the enemy was laughable.

The depot lists need to be evaluated. Rifles vs Smgs is zero fun and damn near impossible.

!S

2 hours ago, hondo said:

Rifles vs Smgs is zero fun and damn near impossible.

Disagree!

If that's what you're experiencing, you're probably in an unsupported depot capture where you're nearly immediately already back under cap. That won't be easy for rifles but it's still far from zero fun or impossible. 

If you're in a supported, organic depot capture, armor is pushing back the range of engagement to where rifles actually are the weapon of choice.

I find fun in either scenario - I feel a big sense of accomplishment every time I trade or better rifling down SMGs - and if you find yourself in too many of the former for you to find fun... Be the change agent and bring armor to the party before the depot gets capped.

Edited by riprend
1 person likes this

so t-2 is a weird one.....

brits

6 a13
12 vicks
14 a15
8 DLB vicks
5 stu's
5 uber vicks
4 mattys
4 DLC a13
3 a15 CS
3 daimler
2 matty CS

no inf change

no change for french armor

4 mas 40

axis

6 p2
6 3f
8 3h
6 38t
5 stug b
5 232
4 DLC 3f
4 DLC p2
3 p4d

inf

2 g41

8 3hs and 5 StuGs lol that just swung the pendulum so far against the French it isn’t funny

*** you're probably in an unsupported depot capture

Or you are in spawn lists that give allies way more SMGs than they should have.....

On 4/9/2019 at 8:11 PM, goreblimey said:

crap just got an engine kill frontally at 1000m - 10th shot of heat. and i dont know what im doing in an axis tank. Sure lifes tough as an axis tanker for about a week, but lets cut the hyperbole.

Woah Woah Woah stop the press. 

What is it now you got no clue as an Axis Tanker or may I quote you here.

* and I don't know what I'm doing in an AXIS Tank*

Or is it ! Krazy can't go by Stats cause according to you Flash 99 has plenty of missions as an Axis player. 

I took the liberty to copy it so one can't delete it , here is what you wrote.

*Krazydog , you shouldn't fall into the trap of believing what the stats say about 1 persona, I've certainly played axis at least as long as I have played allied. Flash99 has plenty of axis sorties.*

So please enlighten us ,what is it now?