sydspain

Tz3 should have only 1 AO

204 posts in this topic

Didn't read all this. But the game has always been about the side that best uses its pop to best effect wins.  Maybe not that exact camp, but good play attracts and good players get it done.  The supply, units etc is all window dressing.  Good play wins regardless

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 0:49 AM, Jsilec said:

What game are you playing i have seen insane fights in euro tz even on boring arse mondays like yesterday.....the kool aid must have alot of sugar on axis side chat between you and sgtlemming on here spouting your bs and made up conspiracies....axis “culture” give me a break some of this stuff is laughable 

TZ3 was usually the best fights.  Some steamroll happens for sure. But usually its the result of weeks of pitched fights resulting in one side getting an advantage.  Then the roll happened.  Really if people just worry about what happens when they are playing its good.

3 hours ago, dcoy said:

TZ3 was usually the best fights.  Some steamroll happens for sure. But usually its the result of weeks of pitched fights resulting in one side getting an advantage.  Then the roll happened.  Really if people just worry about what happens when they are playing its good.

Still can be good fights dcoy were the more coordinated aggressive side will win just like in other tzs 

1 person likes this

I used to play tz3 back in 2006 with kampfrwt valknut when I was jobless and could sleep during the day.