thomboi

Garrison supply status

11 posts in this topic

I may have missed this in the docs, but am curious as to how we get the status of garrison supply.  Does `.du` work for garrisons, or is there a generic "This garrison is < 25% infantry" message. 

.du does work but there are so many garrison names, we don’t have a list. have to join the garrison to do .du

As for the second part, I am not sure. I will have to check.

so...just doing .du from within the garrison will show status.  Cool! I'm figuring one of HC's "new" tasks will be to keep an eye on garrison supply.  On a related point, how about garrison size? Does a town with 2 AB's have a bigger garrison than a 1 AB town?

yes it should.. I ha e not had time in game yet since the supply was added so haven’t been able to check it.

57 minutes ago, SCKING said:

yes it should.. I ha e not had time in game yet since the supply was added so haven’t been able to check it.

I forgot to look for this last night.  

1 hour ago, thomboi said:

so...just doing .du from within the garrison will show status.  Cool! I'm figuring one of HC's "new" tasks will be to keep an eye on garrison supply.  On a related point, how about garrison size? Does a town with 2 AB's have a bigger garrison than a 1 AB town?

Yes the more AB’s, the more supply there is.

1AB = 1:1

2AB = 1AB x 1.5

3AB = 1AB x 2

4AB = 1AB x 2.5

1 person likes this

Just now, XOOM said:

Yes the more AB’s, the more supply there is.

1AB = 1:1

2AB = 1AB x 1.5

3AB = 1AB x 2

4AB = 1AB x 2.5

Good to know!  Thx.

1 person likes this

supply needs to be a UI level tool as per other HC tools. As fallback should have been.

This needs sorting out. Cos I'm not bouncing around checking garrison supply by spawning in  to each garrison.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, goreblimey said:

supply needs to be a UI level tool as per other HC tools. As fallback should have been.

This needs sorting out. Cos I'm not bouncing around checking garrison supply by spawning in  to each garrison.

This was one of my points about ToE vs. town- HC workload does not decrease supply check when you are checking 30-50 towns as opposed to 36 army brigades.

Tools.  Needed them past.  Present.  Future.

Edited by Kilemall
1 person likes this