• Announcements

    • HEAVY265

      Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

      Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
thomboi

Garrison supply status

11 posts in this topic

 I may have missed this in the docs, but am curious as to how we get the status of garrison supply.  Does `.du` work for garrisons, or is there a generic "This garrison is < 25% infantry" message. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.du does work but there are so many garrison names, we don’t have a list. have to join the garrison to do .du

As for the second part, I am not sure. I will have to check.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so...just doing .du from within the garrison will show status.  Cool! I'm figuring one of HC's "new" tasks will be to keep an eye on garrison supply.  On a related point, how about garrison size? Does a town with 2 AB's have a bigger garrison than a 1 AB town?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yes it should.. I ha e not had time in game yet since the supply was added so haven’t been able to check it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, SCKING said:

yes it should.. I ha e not had time in game yet since the supply was added so haven’t been able to check it.

I forgot to look for this last night.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thomboi said:

so...just doing .du from within the garrison will show status.  Cool! I'm figuring one of HC's "new" tasks will be to keep an eye on garrison supply.  On a related point, how about garrison size? Does a town with 2 AB's have a bigger garrison than a 1 AB town?

Yes the more AB’s, the more supply there is.

1AB = 1:1

2AB = 1AB x 1.5

3AB = 1AB x 2

4AB = 1AB x 2.5

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XOOM said:

Yes the more AB’s, the more supply there is.

1AB = 1:1

2AB = 1AB x 1.5

3AB = 1AB x 2

4AB = 1AB x 2.5

Good to know!  Thx.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

supply needs to be a UI level tool as per other HC tools. As fallback should have been.

This needs sorting out. Cos I'm not bouncing around checking garrison supply by spawning in  to each garrison.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, goreblimey said:

supply needs to be a UI level tool as per other HC tools. As fallback should have been.

This needs sorting out. Cos I'm not bouncing around checking garrison supply by spawning in  to each garrison.

 

This was one of my points about ToE vs. town- HC workload does not decrease supply check when you are checking 30-50 towns as opposed to 36 army brigades.

Tools.  Needed them past.  Present.  Future.

Edited by Kilemall
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.