Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
choad

Missing units in selection screen.

5 posts in this topic

Interested if anyone else has experienced this.....

IIRC you select a mission, select a unit and then enter game world. Then despawn, click on the button to select a different unit .... now there are no units available. It isn't that there is bo supply .... it just shows a message like "no units for this brigade " or something like that. Forces u to go back and find the mission on the selection screen and yhen puck your unit again.

if it was the last of that unit, it’s saying there is no supply IIRC.. Is that what you are seeing?

No. I go back to select from the list of units for whatever reason .... and the list is completely empty of any units what so ever. It's like i am not even in the mission anymore. I have to then back out and reselect a mission.

I honestly think it is the same issue as this person was having .... maybe the mission disappeared ... dunno

No its a big where it appears as if the entire spawn list is empty.

It requires you to exit out of the mission back to the brigade screen, and then come back into that mission.

Its worse for mission leaders since in order to be able to respawn you have to relinquish control of your mission.