• Announcements

• CHIMM

***Expected Outage Scheduled*** 7 day Notice   12/15/2019

Next Sunday, December 22nd 2019 outage and cut-over will START AT 9AM PACIFIC TIME or 5:00 PM GMT. All services will be effected for 24 +/- hours as announced in our previous article. Game server physically relocated  Website and critical data relocated Configure the game server all critical services to new ISP's We appreciate everyone's patience and understanding during this transition, our goal is to minimize server downtime. Official communications/status will be posted via Axis and Allied Discord, and FaceBook during outage. ***Effective that day, server time will be considered Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8), not US Central (CST) as it is now.***
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aismov

Lets try something radical for Sunday BETA

11 posts in this topic

1) open up the whole map to AOs (increase AO limit to 50 if necessary)

2) change table capture timers to 30 sec underpop, 60 seconds overpop.

3) TZ3 increase the bunker table hot time to 20 mins to see if that blunts late night rolls

Lets just see what happens for 24 hours. Then we can go back to the normal state of affairs. What do we have to lose?

1 person likes this

I'd just add 1 or 2 AOs to current mix (kinda like they already have).

Then I'd cut base capture time to 2 min from 4 min. (leave the severe sliding timer)

Maybe try base time of 1 min.

I remember the 30 sec capture map - was super fun - but chaotic- might be a bit too fast.

Also, prolly really burn through supply.

I would be interested to see what happens with a wide open map. Even today when there were 3 AOs, player simply stuck to the two big battles. 2 other AOs had light EWS harrassing captures. And 2 other AOs didn't have anyone on there.

1 hour ago, dpetraeus said:

You should test only one thing at a time.

I don't think so. Just need multiple observers.

Image result for multiple scientific tests method

Image result for multiple scientific tests method

Edited by sorella

most players want a good fight..... not 15 different skirmishes to spawn into and hopefully find 1 ei after trying 14 different missions

It is not radical and we have been there before. It will just turn into a game of whack a mole I  a grand scale. It would be terrible with virtually no battles. 

2 people like this

Let's give it a try. 24 hours. It's beta and intermission. Don't get too many chances to try crazy stuff.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0