thomboi

Fog of War

2 posts in this topic

I'm wondering if the flag units can be hidden until they are front line?  We have a garrison system now that essentially weaponizes the entire map and it would seem the movable flags are intended to exploit or defend breakthroughs.  How can we make it so the enemy doesn't see your movements until the units are front line?  As the map exist now, all units are seen by all sides. No strategy there.  I think it would be a great feature and would give the HC's a strategic mission that would keep them involved.  This game has great sound, use the sound of hundreds of engines to simulate a flag unit moving into an area. Maybe even model a way the recon can find and expose flag units in the area.  

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, thomboi said:

I'm wondering if the flag units can be hidden until they are front line?  We have a garrison system now that essentially weaponizes the entire map and it would seem the movable flags are intended to exploit or defend breakthroughs.  How can we make it so the enemy doesn't see your movements until the units are front line?  As the map exist now, all units are seen by all sides. No strategy there.  I think it would be a great feature and would give the HC's a strategic mission that would keep them involved.  This game has great sound, use the sound of hundreds of engines to simulate a flag unit moving into an area. Maybe even model a way the recon can find and expose flag units in the area.  

just log into other side ... sneak onto map ... go back to your side. feature useless then :)