Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Capco

Garrison brigade shortcodes

8 posts in this topic

@SCKING I know the garrisons have kinda funky names right now, but I was wondering if there's a consistent pattern across all shortcodes. 

For example, it seems you differentiate the countries with a number.  Is there a pattern involved?  Is 0 always German, 1 always British, 2 always French, and 3 always American?

Or is there anything else like that?  Is there a consistent method to the madness?  

Edited by Capco

@SNIPER62 Another question for you buddy (sorry if this has been answered) but what's gonna happen with the webmap and 1.36?

16 minutes ago, choad said:

As for short-codes ... no hard-and-fast rule that i can see.....

http://wiretap.wwiionline.com/xml/hcunitlist.xml

That's weird.  This seems to suggest that every town garrison has the same shortcode regardless of country of occupation.  That's not what I was noticing at all (although I was being bombarded with PMs and chat on side/ops last night so it's possible I missed something).  I remember changing a town's ownership (Rocroi?) from French to British and the unit shortcode for the garrison had changed.  

I believe the garrison always remains the same, just filled with different TOE based on what country owns it

5 minutes ago, SCKING said:

I believe the garrison always remains the same, just filled with different TOE based on what country owns it

Alright then, I must have been mistaken.  Thanks.  

To add onto what scking said, the short codes can change with the addition of towns as well.

I still need to update the webmap.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0