Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

OT Medals for Retired HC

sorella

OT is initiating a new 'Welcome to OT' programme for Retired HC of either side for which we will be developing a series of OT Retired HC Medals (courtesy of OT Medal Consultant, MikeAZ) along with a series of OT Retired HC Detox & Induction Seminars held by the Official OT Lord Protector, Silky.  Handling and shipping for OT Medals have a small shipping & handling fee which can be wired directly in OT$ directly to MikeAz.  

You can read more about the details of this exciting, never done before offer, including reviewing the available OT Medals and Induction Course Description here: 

Retired HC Officers and regular players alike may also be interested in the upcoming 'OT Indoor CarWash Fundraiser' with full details over in OT. 

Image result for sexy carwash gifs

I like the truck.  Trying to figure out what type it is.  Maybe the Ford Raptor, but there is something blocking my view.

• Like 1

• CORNERED RAT
On 4/12/2019 at 6:07 PM, Merlin51 said:

uh that looks like a toilet bowl, about ready to overflow with i dont wanna know what

I'd say that pretty much means it's the perfect image for the award

1 hour ago, B2K said:

I'd say that pretty much means it's the perfect image for the award

We're thinking of something more along these lines might better suit Retired HC thinking of coming to OT. 

Related imageImage result for bacon charm bracelet

• CORNERED RAT
1 hour ago, sorella said:

We're thinking of something more along these lines might better suit Retired HC thinking of coming to OT. 

Related imageImage result for bacon charm bracelet

The awards site does have a spot for 'ribbons' and 'medals'.  New site will also offer a spot for 'badges'  

• Like 1

16 hours ago, B2K said:

The awards site does have a spot for 'ribbons' and 'medals'.  New site will also offer a spot for 'badges'  

Thank  you B2K.  You must be from OT. That is the most classic set-up line of all time. 

Image result for we don't' need no stinking badges gif

18 minutes ago, B2K said:

Glad you were able to smack that slow-pitch over the fence

MikeAZ has sent in the preliminary concept art and modelling for the new Retired HC badge to OT. We're working on the polycount, tiles and damage models now. 

Image result for stinking badges meme  

• CORNERED RAT
30 minutes ago, sorella said:

MikeAZ has sent in the preliminary concept art and modelling for the new Retired HC badge to OT. We're working on the polycount, tiles and damage models now. 

Image result for stinking badges meme  

gotta have a trans(parent) background - can't have that non-theme color spoiling the mood

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B2K said:

gotta have a trans(parent) background - can't have that non-theme color spoiling the mood

Can we switch the concept? We tend to go off-topic a lot. 

Image result for stinking badges art

Related image

• CORNERED RAT
3 hours ago, sorella said:

Can we switch the concept? We tend to go off-topic a lot. 

Image result for stinking badges art

You know @BADGER is gonna be pissed .. right?

• Like 1

• CORNERED RAT
54 minutes ago, MikeAZ said:

So disappointed, the obligatory badges -> badger -> mushroom connection was missed... may have to require an entirely new OT 'artisan' be considered for non-official awards

3 hours ago, B2K said:

So disappointed, the obligatory badges -> badger -> mushroom connection was missed... may have to require an entirely new OT 'artisan' be considered for non-official awards

I think B2K deserves a medal as he quite knows how to OT. You might forgive some OTians who aren't familiar with UK culture. Silky is quite remiss in spreading the finer points. 

Image result for badger mushroom song gif