aismov

Difference between SuperBuilder and regular Builder?

10 posts in this topic

From the latest news release there is a bigger builder plan option that builders can switch to. From what I see the builder perks are the same as the current builder perks. Is there anything different that slipped through the cracks?

Will the regular builder plan still be available as well? I am co spidering to switch my primary to the SuperBuilder, but since I have 2 builder accounts already I won't be able to swing making both SuperBuilders.

38 minutes ago, aismov said:

From the latest news release there is a bigger builder plan option that builders can switch to. From what I see the builder perks are the same as the current builder perks. Is there anything different that slipped through the cracks?

Will the regular builder plan still be available as well? I am co spidering to switch my primary to the SuperBuilder, but since I have 2 builder accounts already I won't be able to swing making both SuperBuilders.

@aismov The $49.99/mo Hero Builder + (Plus) plan is purely intended for those who wish and are capable of providing more resources. It's an optional plan as the e-mails indicated.

It will also count towards +2 the Hero Builder goal that we have set.

So yes there will continue to be the following Hero Builder plans:

1. $29.99/mo Hero
  2. $49.99/mo Hero Plus
  3. $359.99/yr Hero Yearly

In the future I'll see what I can do to bolster the Hero Plus to make it more advantageous. At present it's more for supporting the dev roadmap in lieu of the standard yearly indiegogo thing at present. (That may come at another time, but this takes precedence).

Thanks! Ironically today is the day my primary account is up for Hero renewal so I'm gonna jump for the SuperBuilder S!

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, aismov said:

Thanks! Ironically today is the day my primary account is up for Hero renewal so I'm gonna jump for the SuperBuilder S!

At the moment, you'll need to send in a support ticket to do that btw.

Just now, XOOM said:

At the moment, you'll need to send in a support ticket to do that btw.

Yeah was just wondering how to do that. Ty. Ticket sent.

If it was in Canadian $$ I might swing it, but not in USD. lol.

Renovating my house is eating most available funds for the foreseeable future and kids (don't have them they are money eaters!!). ha ha.

S!

14 minutes ago, XOOM said:

I just added it here, let me know if you see it please: https://account.wwiionline.com/plan/195

Should look like this:

If I log into the account page it doesn't show up anywhere to click. (I just have the standard 4 options under "HOME" and the usual under "SPECIAL OFFERS").

If I manually put in the URL it indeed works.

1 hour ago, aismov said:

I am co spidering to switch my primary to the SuperBuilder, but since I have 2 builder accounts already I won't be able to swing making both SuperBuilders.

I am absolutely sure that's a typo and you meant considering, but I'm trying to figure out ways to use the word co-spidering in a sentence.

1 person likes this

Shhh... its the Axis secret weapon for Campaign #163