Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

And oldish bug back and 10 times worse for me.

mingus

Goto to take a shot on an EA, start firing before he crosses my nose, holding the trigger down and the guns stop firing on their own as soon as he is on my nose in where my fire would be.  Just had an amazing fight with Bus0 over piennes where we were back and forth and everytime he crossed my nose my guns would stop firing.  Every single damn time. Now if he languished there for a moment or two, or if I held the nose on I could have time to let off the trigger and repress and then the guns would fire.  This has been happening to me all weekend. Got new hardware, and have tried the old ahaing just to be sure, all of it does it.   I've got MG and Cannon mapped to fire at same time when trigger is pulled. I have a seperate MG only button for taunting EA into turning.  I dodnt usually use that one though.       All was working fine right after 1.36 came out, though it would still happen rarely.   Last two days it is every single time I goto fire. Is this a cruel joke cuz i made ya mad rats?  Nothing has changed on my machine or software since it was all working fine when 1.36 was first released.   I got into a peeing match with KMS 2 days ago on discord chat, (which I later deleted)   And then all of a sudden this bug is popping up with every single flight.  Happened with stuka b first, and now its happening with 109 f2 and e1 as well.   I did reinstall the day of 1.36 release.  It only happens in german fighters. i cant replicate this problem in allied fighters. I have tried and tested it. It only happens to me in Axis rides.     Ideas?      Have heard some other say it has happenned to them as well, but only like once or twice ever. It happens to me every day.

im getting this as well, my bbs fire but my cannons stop. they fire and as it is on target they just stop

Should be in the bug reports forum and a .bug command issued in-game so CRS has better visibility on it.

5 minutes ago, Merlin51 said:

@mingus if you have cannon and BB mapped to separate buttons, do cannons still stop?

mine are mapped to separate buttons, its not doing it everytime its seems random when on target they wont fire, actually I should say they fire then as its on target they stop like if i was strafing cross wing to wing they just cut out on target

Edited by zaltor