• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SCKING

Current Beta issues we are tracking

6 posts in this topic

Here are the current issues in 1.36.0.1 Beta that we are tracking and in the process of fixing. 

1. Players changing sides out of nowhere closing missions.

2. Last Weapon issue.

3. FB swapping issue.

4. Blowing FB doesn’t kill existing spawnable missions.

5. Can’t cap or chat if your town is captured and you counter attack without dying.

If there is anything you think we are missing BUG wise, please let me know in this thread. 

Some towns allied hc cant change ownership, like now roermond is brit ab but french kit, but cant be supplied french kit from another french garrison

The Change ownership within 4 mins for no penalty dosent work always a penalty 

2 hours ago, grunt768 said:

Some towns allied hc cant change ownership, like now roermond is brit ab but french kit, but cant be supplied french kit from another french garrison

The Change ownership within 4 mins for no penalty dosent work always a penalty 

That is a bug and when you run into that issue it should be sent up to HC or if you see a Rat in game and it will have to be fixed manually by one of the Rats.

The issue isn’t the Army Base ownership. The issue is that the Garrison does not match the Supply. (ie. Brit Garrison with French Supply or French Garrison with Brit Supply)

I have not been able to replicate the issue to get it to the coders to fix it. I have to figure out the exact scenario that creates this issue. 

As for change of ownership, there is a delay just like when you set an AO or move a brigade, so you have to make the call to change it very quickly.

On 28/07/2019 at 3:46 AM, SCKING said:

As for change of ownership, there is a delay just like when you set an AO or move a brigade, so you have to make the call to change it very quickly.

Y es understand the delay well, even straight away, not past the timer, we do not get a full spawn list in the normal 1 hour. I have changed quite a few now instantly and they all do the same thing, i think its something like every 30~ mins we get apx 6% of a given units full supply list,  so maybe 7-8 hours for the full spawn list  ( bit of a stab in the darK as i have never really had time to time it properly) , most definitely not the one hour, which has forced me to only do it with a roaming division very close to cover the lack of supply.

I will take a look at it once we are finished this next patch 

I've not done a change of ownership , because I didnt trust the mechanism to have been fixed. Thanks for proving its still broken grunt.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0