lonepilgim

mouse issues

15 posts in this topic

Is anyone having issues with their mouse..all at once my gun isn`t firing unless I pull the trigger 2 or 3 times..when I despawn and hit escape all at once I end up holding a different  weapon before I go back to the active battle screen...just put a new battery in the mouse..same thing..this just started today..I`ve never really had any problems with this computer..any suggestions besides reinstalling the game ? 

Is an automated background process like a backup, download, patch/update installation, etc. taking control of the processor and causing it to miss foreground events? When this happens, what's running?

3 minutes ago, jwilly said:

Is an automated background process like a backup, download, patch/update installation, etc. taking control of the processor and causing it to miss foreground events? When this happens, what's running?

not that I`m aware of..basically I`m doing everything I have been doing..sometimes I`ll play music in the background and never had an issue but I haven`t even been doing that today..a couple of open windows  before I sign in..never had an issue with that either.

If you're on a Windows 7 computer, when this happens Alt-Tab out to Windows and do a Cntl-Alt-Del, then bring up Task Manager. That'll tell you what's running, and your recent CPU and memory load factors.

Edited by jwilly

I`m still trying to fix this..it`s made the game almost unplayable although sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't...I`m using Windows 10 64 bit...I cannot bring up the task manager while I`m in game.

This is what happens..about 3/4 of the time when I spawn in  my gun won`t shoot or fires every 3rd time I pull the trigger..after standing alone like a sitting duck for a few minutes I hit escape and my ammo box appears in my hands as I wait for the timer to let me spawn out...usually what happens if I spawn back in the same thing...if I close the game and wait a while sometimes when I start the game up again it works fine.

Any help ? 

Have never heard of an issue like this.. I would recommend resetting your key mapper and if that don't work, try opening a support ticket.

If hitting ctrl alt del does not bring up taskmanager then you may have a windows problem

On 5/2/2019 at 8:45 PM, OLDZEKE said:

If hitting ctrl alt del does not bring up taskmanager then you may have a windows problem

The previous poster implied that would only work on windows 7 although I`ve tried it and nothing..in general when in game I cannot access anything but the game..always been that way even years ago when I was playing on a dell laptop with vista..I have to bring up some music if I want to listen to anything besides wwii online sounds before I spawn in..I may be missing something which is probable as I`m not technologically inclined although when someone walks me through the steps im good...anyway I`m still stuck here..actually it`s probably closer to 50% of the time when this happens.

On 4/20/2019 at 4:55 PM, jwilly said:

If you're on a Windows 7 computer, when this happens Alt-Tab out to Windows and do a Cntl-Alt-Del, then bring up Task Manager. That'll tell you what's running, and your recent CPU and memory load factors.

windows 10 here...I bought a new mouse..same thing

Edited by lonepilgim
added information

I'm on win 10 as well and have never had a issue with being able to us the ctrl alt del keys to bring up task manager with the game running

you are correct..I was confused..alt tab does nothing..the 3 finger salute works when the game is running..the problem still stands however..in task manager I see the programs that are running..windows...w/e else I`m running..the rest is gibberish to me..what should I be looking for ?   thanks

anyone ? 

you are correct..I was confused..alt tab does nothing..the 3 finger salute works when the game is running..the problem still stands however..in task manager I see the programs that are running..windows...w/e else I`m running..the rest is gibberish to me..what should I be looking for ?   thanks

I`m still trying to get help with this...I am able to bring up task manager when playing..now what do I do ?