• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
halsey

just upgraded my accout, now its inactive

4 posts in this topic

Submit a support ticket and they will get you sorted out in no time. The towing accounts need to be activated manually unfortunately.

The billing system is bugged and requires hands-on intervention at times is my observation. I guess we need to add to the list of to-do's to take a look at this. Happened to me as well. 

When players ball-up a wad of cash and throw it at CRS they really do need to catch it 100% of the time, without requiring the customer to pick it up off the ground and toss it a 2nd time.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0