• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
    • CHIMM

18th Anniversary Event Awards!   06/23/2019

This year we are giving out trophies and awards for the top players during the "Kill a RAT" event! We need the following players to contact @CHIMM at chimm@corneredrats.com with your physical address to mail these out.   @mook2  @dasei88  @c00per  @kardehk  @chau90  @kdped02  @Simcha  @pulfer  @bus0    
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cornered Rats

Rat Chat, WBS inbound, Community notes

2 posts in this topic

XOOM

This coming Sunday, April 28th 2019 at 1PM server time (2PM Eastern, 11AM Pacific) I invite you all to participate in a direct Rat Chat with me personally so that we can have some effective dialogue about WWII Online - bring your best questions! Additionally, we are happy to announce that we'll be offering a Welcome Back Soldier starting May 1st 2019, and it will be available for both organic and Steam channel veterans and new players signing up to the game. Please continue reading for details on the Rat Chat and WBS, and hear a word from your High Command leadership teams. S!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=ba2qS6dlc7Y:pNjN0prCMNw:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=ba2qS6dlc7Y:pNjN0prCMNw:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=ba2qS6dlc7Y:pNjN0prCMNw:F7zBnMyn0Lo
ba2qS6dlc7Y

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

How long is the WBS going to be in effect, so we can get the word out?

-Irish