• Announcements

• PITTPETE

NEW Career Subscriptions now available   06/08/2019

The all new highly anticipated / requested "Career Based Subscriptions" are available through www.WWIIONLINE.com/account only, starting at $9.99! There are three new subscriptions being added; 1) All Infantry at $9.99/mo, 2) All Air Forces at $9.99/mo, 3) All Ground Forces (Army Persona) at $12.99/mo. Continue reading to learn more and get back into the fight now! View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gavalink

New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 60 seconds before submitting.

7 posts in this topic

Hopefully, this will post. I can rarely post comments or replies due to "New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 60 seconds before submitting." Maybe it's a misprint that's supposed to read 60 minutes? days? Edit: ok, I see things are posting after getting the 60-second message. Forums don't seem to be functioning too well. Edit, um, ok, things are poting in duplicate (I hid the duplicates). What's wrong with Forums? I never had this problem before.

Edited by gavalink

1 hour ago, gavalink said:

Hopefully, this will post. I can rarely post comments or replies due to "New posts within a short time frame are limited. Please wait 60 seconds before submitting." Maybe it's a misprint that's supposed to read 60 minutes? days? Edit: ok, I see things are posting after getting the 60-second message. Forums don't seem to be functioning too well. Edit, um, ok, things are poting in duplicate (I hid the duplicates). What's wrong with Forums? I never had this problem before.

I think its actually 60 Days not 60 Seconds if you are in contravention of Rule 23. But it could just be me. Image result for rule 23 logo

Edited by sorella

The 60 seconds thing is, I believe, to stop bot spam. Not sure why your posts are being duplicated but @HEAVY265should be able to assist with that.

Found a fix accidentally, I refreshed the browser and the comment was posted.

On 5/5/2019 at 10:07 AM, gavalink said:

Did you try to dump your browsers cache and cookies?
I would try that if you are getting that message constantly even if you have not posted anything within the last 60 seconds

9 hours ago, ian77 said:

"Dump his cookies"   -  that sounds so wrong....

Best I not talk about batter, frosting, and kneading the dough then either.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0