• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
enemytank

WBS does not work in the initial Tier (0, 1. 2)

23 posts in this topic

WBS - welcome back soldier -  does not work in the initial Tier (0, 1. 2)

I brought 2 friends to go back..

but the matildas massacre

1 day playing and gave up again ..

Must have WBS after Tier 3

S!

I massacre in a panhard if that makes ya feel better

2 people like this

37 minutes ago, enemytank said:

WBS - welcome back soldier -  does not work in the initial Tier (0, 1. 2)

I brought 2 friends to go back..

1 day playing and gave up again ..

Must have WBS after Tier 3

S!

Hook up with Zaltor, with a PZIIc, now there is a guy who massacres

COUNTRY BRANCH       DATE/TIME               KILLED BY              ORIGIN                    MISSION ROLE   POINTS  KILLS  HITS  CAPTURES  RESULT  TOM
     UK          Army      May 04 20:45 - 23:23  zaltor (Pz II C)   Lier Lier-Schilde FB    Defense Matilda      61          60      686         0             KIA        158

https://stats.wwiionline.com/playersortie.php?username=zaltor&sortieidin=132261

Any axis sortie with 60 kills?

Edited by delems

1 hour ago, Merlin51 said:

Hook up with Zaltor, with a PZIIc, now there is a guy who massacres

COUNTRY BRANCH       DATE/TIME               KILLED BY              ORIGIN                    MISSION ROLE   POINTS  KILLS  HITS  CAPTURES  RESULT  TOM
     UK          Army      May 04 20:45 - 23:23  zaltor (Pz II C)   Lier Lier-Schilde FB    Defense Matilda      61          60      686         0             KIA        158

https://stats.wwiionline.com/playersortie.php?username=zaltor&sortieidin=132261

I already won kill sherman with 232..
Bug..

2C never kills matilda...

bug...

Adapt and overcome.

Top players based on the most kills.

Place Player Sorties Kills Captures RTBs ToM K/D
1 Matamor 434 833 45 152 1,092 2.9
2 Dasei88 530 757 89 213 2,372 2.49
3 Kgarner 462 578 83 89 1,456 1.59
4 Syds 293 473 48 120 885 2.85
5 Jiravat 614 364 158 154 3,137 0.82
1 person likes this

3 hours ago, enemytank said:

2C never kills matilda...

bug...

Nope, he got me legit, just right place, right time, and some creative thinking.
You cant take that away from him.

4 hours ago, delems said:

Any axis sortie with 60 kills?

I'm sure someone has more than that.
I had a ton of help too, like the guy (whose name fails me at the moment) who was beyond value in helping me track kazee
down the river, not only shadowing him and giving exact marks, but reporting the exact direction of the chassis and turret.
Before that, me and kazee had a slugging match neither being able to get the other, he hull down behind a ridge, and me tucked up behind the
bridge rails.
I was able to creep over a ridge, and pop him in the side at about 100m only because of 1 little guy with a rifle

downtown, and tylenol, and asprin and many others at schilde, where I was defending the fms
lots of comms and marks and protection from sappers.
A lot of the infantry kills were blind kills, there was an EFMS just outside the east AB gates behind the bushes
downtown would call out when people spawned into it, and I would blindly spray the area heavily.
There were also other tankers like patton for example assisting.
Lots of panzers did not actually die to the matty, they died to the A13's and S35's hanging farther back, I was just the guy they saw.
I had several people drop me ammo boxes too  which was a huge help

Funny thing, my commander was alive for nearly the entire time until zaltor decided to make a risky gamble
that ultimately put an end to the adventure, he was smart to load the HE

Now if we just could have gotten our west flank groups as organized

12 hours ago, matamor said:

Adapt and overcome.

Top players based on the most kills.

Place Player Sorties Kills Captures RTBs ToM K/D
1 Matamor 434 833 45 152 1,092 2.9
2 Dasei88 530 757 89 213 2,372 2.49
3 Kgarner 462 578 83 89 1,456 1.59
4 Syds 293 473 48 120 885 2.85
5 Jiravat 614 364 158 154 3,137 0.82

you got the order backwards. 1 cap = > 10 kills. jiravat is number 1 by far. 

kills are easy if that's all  you want to play for: just hide and shoot ftps (or players like me) and only cap when the cps already full of your own players. I know -won the title one campaign back in 2004 till I actually learned the game. 

Image result for easy mode is now selectable meme

Edited by sorella

17 hours ago, enemytank said:

as long as they only cost 1000$ in real life, they won't balance them

the new ToE is strictly real life $$$ and historic production balance, anything to do with gameplay is irrelevant.

took them 2 months to remove the 50 000$ trucks vs 20 000$ trucks from the equation. in 3 years they may see gameplay as relevant.

1 hour ago, major0noob said:

the new ToE is strictly real life $$$ and historic production balance, anything to do with gameplay is irrelevant.

took them 2 months to remove the 50 000$ trucks vs 20 000$ trucks from the equation. in 3 years they may see gameplay as relevant.

I'm sympathetic to the aims and intent of the spawnlist historical valuation thing.  It's intrinsic to all of the new equipment coming, they need to have an objective system that they can plug in new/variants' stats fast, get a value, and build lists quickly without the months of 'art' assessment/adjustment it took Rats 1.0 to do.  Tie in the desire to have a varying experience with the 'half tiers' making for a constantly shifting tactical biome, and the fact doubling the tiers means double the lists to balance, and an objective system becomes absolutely necessary.

It's just that the system built, as much a masterwork of research and statistical development as it is, feeds in the wrong dataset to answer the wrong questions.  

1 person likes this

I am available to prove on the training server if you want

12 hours ago, Merlin51 said:

Nope, he got me legit, just right place, right time, and some creative thinking.
You cant take that away from him.

bug..

I am available to prove on the training server if you want..

S!

3 hours ago, Kilemall said:

I'm sympathetic to the aims and intent of the spawnlist historical valuation thing.  It's intrinsic to all of the new equipment coming, they need to have an objective system that they can plug in new/variants' stats fast, get a value, and build lists quickly without the months of 'art' assessment/adjustment it took Rats 1.0 to do.  Tie in the desire to have a varying experience with the 'half tiers' making for a constantly shifting tactical biome, and the fact doubling the tiers means double the lists to balance, and an objective system becomes absolutely necessary.

It's just that the system built, as much a masterwork of research and statistical development as it is, feeds in the wrong dataset to answer the wrong questions.  

it's stupid to have equal mattys and 4D's though.

it makes sense for everything, except gameplay.

just played my first few matty missions in awhile, there are too many mattys for axis to handle.

German Rifleman 316 3 105.33

k/d  matilda  x rifleman

3 riflemans kill matilda ..

Merlin51..?    normal?

17 minutes ago, enemytank said:
German Rifleman 316 3 105.33

k/d  matilda  x rifleman

3 riflemans kill matilda ..

Merlin51..?    normal?

A well-placed HE satchel does that

Anyway, a 105 KD is impressive isnt'it or it should be 316?

They probably placed it on the matty while it was slowly moving and clipped it inside in a lucky spot. You can do that to pretty much any tank. Did it to a 3H recently and flamed it. 

Edited by choad

30 minutes ago, choad said:

They probably placed it on the matty while it was slowly moving and clipped it inside in a lucky spot. You can do that to pretty much any tank. Did it to a 3H recently and flamed it. 

this is bug for me...
that's what i mean to merlin51...

Edited by enemytank

18 minutes ago, enemytank said:

this is bug for me...
that's what i mean to merlin51...

This is how we like the game : the ability to create chaos with rocks and scissors.

29 minutes ago, matamor said:

This is how we like the game : the ability to create chaos with rocks and scissors.

i agree..

On 5/6/2019 at 2:47 PM, enemytank said:

bug..

S!

nope not bug.

Is very simple
he switched to HE and blasted my deployed commander
and kept blasting the open hatch, and little frags started hurting crew 3 and 4 and then they could no longer function, cause it kept making them bleed.

And in that entire time there, he was the only guy that bothered to shoot the commander at all
or at least the only guy that hit it anyways

1 person likes this

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 5:50 PM, major0noob said:

According to UK Govt report after the war, the Matilda II was the most expensive tank the UK mass produced.... over £10,000,  way more than $1,000

S! Ian 

On ‎06‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 7:47 PM, enemytank said:

bug..

S!

Maybe HE fired at commander killed the gunner down inside the turret?  So no damage to the Matty just a dead gunner and commander?

S! Ian 

5 hours ago, ian77 said:

Maybe HE fired at commander killed the gunner down inside the turret?  So no damage to the Matty just a dead gunner and commander?

S! Ian 

gunner dead = tank rendered combat ineffective 

7 hours ago, ian77 said:

According to UK Govt report after the war, the Matilda II was the most expensive tank the UK mass produced.... over £10,000,  way more than $1,000

S! Ian 

they have their own #'s, methodology, and supply rules

under it, brits get 4 matties while axis get 3 stugs and 4 232's. and 2c's make over 1/2 the supply.

only recently this changed, but it's still the same weird system ignoring the game in favor of a economic sim that doesn't exist.