• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
Capco

Does this guy really exist?

5 posts in this topic

I was browsing through WillyTee's comics and came across this one from who knows how long ago:

resupply-guy_thumb.jpg

Has there been any restocking and interdiction yet?

Judging from early operations in the 'good ol days' yes.  Some operations in the near present have been overstock, both Axis and Allied, I think mostly around the uber tanks, Matildas and Tigers.

I always watched this stuff with an eagle eye when I was in AHC.  It eventually dropped off with ToEs, even though IMO brigades that can load up overstock then move across the map to where the line hurts or the overstock can do damage are ridiculously powerful.  The past weekend makes me think they are MORE so now with 1.36.

Garrisons are a different matter.  I'll have to do some experiments, depending on what tickets do under the new system it could be very useful or counterproductive.

Who was the guy that used to swim to england every map way before transports and paras?..aslo i remember a squd that climbed the alps and the beanstalk....also remember a player that used to drive an opel from east edge to west coast....who knows where these maniacs are i am sure there are a ton more players who spent 100s of hours of the lives on shiit like that lol

I used to hate those "interdiction" guys, in a good way.........nothing like driving a tank from the rear for 15 min to get whacked in the middle of nowhere by said interdictor.

7 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

Who was the guy that used to swim to england every map way before transports and paras?..aslo i remember a squd that climbed the alps and the beanstalk....also remember a player that used to drive an opel from east edge to west coast....who knows where these maniacs are i am sure there are a ton more players who spent 100s of hours of the lives on shiit like that lol

I remember going to the alps or whatever they were called in game and found the Edelweiss.........