choad

2019 Subscription Drive Progess

8 posts in this topic

Please tell me the subscription drive tracker on the homepage is broken ..... the premium goal of 520 subs is still stuck at zero, after 2 weeks. Please check to make sure it works .... i have a feeling that isn't correct (or i hope rather)

if you sub then unsubscribe to not do the auto renew it doesnt show on the main page.

I would not expect it to change much until after the WBS is complete.

On 5/8/2019 at 3:17 PM, choad said:

Please tell me the subscription drive tracker on the homepage is broken ..... the premium goal of 520 subs is still stuck at zero, after 2 weeks. Please check to make sure it works .... i have a feeling that isn't correct (or i hope rather)

I've been watching those numbers carefully, we are not reaching the goal to where we need to be. Need your help as a community to increase and raise awareness to players of what needs doing. We need their help, please coordinate with them to get resubscribed. Our support team stands ready to help but players force multiplying this effort and reaching out to old and new is critical.

Maybe adding concrete vehicles or something that would happen when we hit X% would be helpful.

while the WBS guys are here, you can talk to them personally. ask em whats holding them back and why they stopped playing

theres only like 300-500 to talk to, and its your a55es on the line. bit of initiative could enlighten ya'll to your customers.

in my case, i got sick of you guys ignoring gameplay. mostly the spawn system and toe

Just a few random ideas...

make a limited time offer--   $10/mth for  6 months -- then normal rates apply.  Some people just need a good deal to get back into the game.

Also send out a one time only email to all ftp players ( if you can do that) and ask them if they want to "buy the game" with a pay now link .   I heard a story where a company improved its sales just by ensuring its sales reps actually asked their customer if they wanted to buy.  Apparently some reps did not ask and were not getting sales.