Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ian77

Tier 2 RDP

16 posts in this topic

Well T2 is here, but no new panzers in spawn lists. Just want to check if this is working as planned or not.

TY

S! Ian 

Just now, ian77 said:

Well T2 is here, but no new panzers in spawn lists. Just want to check if this is working as planned or not.

TY

S! Ian 

I don't think you get one.  The 3H came out last tier, right?

5 minutes ago, Capco said:

I don't think you get one.  The 3H came out last tier, right?

Yep - but doesnt look like anyone got anything new, at first glance, so hence why I was wondering if this was right.  I cant seem to find the CRS post advising Tier progression spawn lists.

S! Ian 

4 minutes ago, ian77 said:

Yep - but doesnt look like anyone got anything new, at first glance, so hence why I was wondering if this was right.  I cant seem to find the CRS post advising Tier progression spawn lists.

S! Ian 

I was just looking for that post too and I can't seem to find it.  It needs its own sticky.  

is that so.....

Tier is now per semester..

Axis has no money for new equipment ...

I play  only tier 3....

0,1 and 2 i see Netflix..

Indeed tiers are now per semester. Coming faster though.

13 minutes ago, enemytank said:

is that so.....

Tier is now per semester..

Axis has no money for new equipment ...

I play  only tier 3....

0,1 and 2 i see Netflix..

tier 0 is 1940 as things stood at the beginning of the blitz
tier 1 is the latter half of 1940
tier 2 is like jan 1941 to Jun 1941
tier 3 is like jun 1941 to dec 1941
And so on

Axis has money, but sometimes someone does not have a new thing that comes out in a given semester
but they can instead ramp up production on something and reduce some lesser things a bit

I thought that was part of the point of the Tier 0-8, you wouldn't necessarily get a new intro but you would get more of the better stuff and less of the old stuff, or maybe just a new ATG or airplane.

3 hours ago, Kilemall said:

I thought that was part of the point of the Tier 0-8, you wouldn't necessarily get a new intro but you would get more of the better stuff and less of the old stuff, or maybe just a new ATG or airplane.

Yeah hence my "just checking" rather than "OMG CRS hate me".... So, are we now having half tiers, becuase the last RDP looked to be a normal T1 transition?  And what should we see in the spawn lists?

If you recall we have had numerous posts/threads in the last few months (especially with the wondrous "Hardest Campaign Ever") where the odd piece of equipment has been missed off or not spawned from the right depot etc (axis new flak). I was therefore inquiring if no changes is the correct rdp situation, though I believe there are new aircraft models now available. I had thought we were to be advised of spawnlists to help us to help CRS spot any anomalies etc. Also RDP jumped from 50% yesterday to 99% this afternoon, so not the usual progression and another cause for possible concern that the system was maybe not functioning properly. 

If we could just be told the Tier progression spawn lists none of these sort of posts would be needed.

S! Ian 

We now have more Tiers so the progression threw tiers is faster .... I am trying to have the tiers roll every 3.5 to 4 days 

Panzer VI E comes in the game in tier 5

3.5 - 4 days is a bit short IMO. I thought they were going to be around 7 days each. Once we hit the max tier we are stuck there - Longer tiers allows the battle to evolve at each level without feeling rushed.  

Speaking for those of us who prefer the early war tiers

Edited by raptor34
spelling correction
1 person likes this

Trying to have as many Tiers as we can for the welcome back event ....  need to show them the new stuff 

2 people like this

*** 3.5 - 4 days is a bit short IMO.

Nah, just about right imo.

I see we are at an impasse - What is the plan for after the WBS?

11 hours ago, OHM said:

Trying to have as many Tiers as we can for the welcome back event ....  need to show them the new stuff 

Good call, nothing worse than having a Welcome Back event and being stuck in tier0 for 14 days lol

1 person likes this

I still think it would be good to know what we are meant to be able to spawn in each Tier so we can compare the reality with the expected spawnlist.....

S! Ian 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0