Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZEBBEEE

Testing in-game polls to challenge our game desing

5 posts in this topic

During the coming days and weeks you will notice a series of questions Regarding game play oriented ideas. This is somehow new since past polls have mostly gathered opinions about changes or gathered general information.

Note that most of these questions are inspired from concerns shared on the forums and do no NOT necessarily come from official internal discussions/conclusions/priorities. I make the selection and write those up.

If the trial is concluding. , It could help CRS poll all players to confirm expected/needed changes and have a first clue about how to approach the problem. This single-shot initiative could then be used to further identify (relatively) easy & popular changes to improve your game play experience, and thus improve CRS2's proximity and reactivity even more! :)

Altough I can’t make any promise about it  being broadcasted, don’t hesitate to drop your own in-game poll question suggestions. I will however continue to monitor all player feedbacks to further inspire questions.

Questions must be:

• short
  • focused
  • maximum 7 answer options, giving a chance to any (extreme) opinion

Results will however be kept internally. It should still be considered as another recognition of your contribution to this community-driven project. The new CRS DOES care about your feedbacks. Let’s just work on it in the most constructive way.

Example of questions released today:

[LIVE]Flag capture should be available...
- Instantly at AO setup
- 5 minutes after AO setup
- 10 minutes after AO setup
- no opinion

[LIVE]Bunker radio should come up
- 5 minutes after contest start
- 10 minutes after contest start
- 15 minutes after contest start
- 20 minutes after contest start
- no opinion

[LIVE]Default flag capture timers should be decreased
- agree (60 seconds)
- agree (90 seconds)
- agree (120 seconds)
- agree (150 seconds)
- agree (180 seconds)
- disagree
- no opinion

[LIVE]Armored vehicles and CS tanks (ML) should deploy a LMS
- Agree (armored vehicles)
- Agree (CS tanks)
- Agree (both)
- Disagree
- No opinion

[LIVE]Deployed trucks should spawn light and medium ATG/AA

- Agree (light guns)

- Agree (light and medium guns)

- Disagree

- No opinion

Would help if we all knew or were told the flag default capture timers, and if the answers mean "decreased by x secs" or "decreased to x secs". Also the question about 1.36 I saw this morning needed a "no opinion" or "too early to tell" answer rather than nothing but "yes" or "no". 

S! Ian 

My bad, copy/pasted from a draft and English isn’t my first language. Saw it too late (can’t edit once published). 

Thanks for the notification @GrAnit

Suggested Poll;

Would you like to reduce the amount of lag kills/deaths in game by adjusting the "autodespawn sensitivity" (- well obviously CRS will use the correct name here! :) )

Yes Definitely

No Never

We should try

No opinion

Just a thought....

S! Ian 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0