• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
choad

Meet the heroes of TZ3

30 posts in this topic

I think it is high time we meet the few, the proud, the heroes of TZ3.  To many in this community, they are less than pond scum – the red-headed stepchildren of World War II Online. I say that they are low pop warriors that need to receive a little recognition for their efforts as well as encouragement to keep up the good fight. After-all, low pop is better than no pop!

Unfortunately I don’t have any awards to offer up per se. Perhaps the next time I see @lordjim online I can ask that he offer up a swift crack across each of your rear-ends with his riders crop. Sorry – that may be the best we can hope for.

Without further ado, I give to you the dregs of society, the men and women who carry the torch while the rest of us sleep off yesterday’s hangover. The heroes of TZ3..........

Allied:

@augetout, @bludngut, @gipper, @jyard10, @riprend, @rj555, @bloodybill, @dobiegilis, @alee1, oldsteiner, samblueman, @blggles, @sw1, @alt44, @gefa68, @madcyka, @goreblimey, @skipa, @davros10, @yourmadre, @ak47, @copone, @here, @nc0gnet0, @riprend, @parasit, @frt, frttow, @mantoman12, @jimatank, jzhlk, @chua90, @cjpop @dijpa, @jamieg, @captron, @bez5678, @bfouru

Axis:

@casu250, @edm77, @haulman , @itsbrad, @nkelly, @ozsheila, @potthead2, @potthead3, @vellhung, @kacman, @potthead@kushhunter, @rabortx , @copone, @derfflingr, @dagstow, @bigcatmimi, @parasit, @dagnabit, @kgarner, @mycat, @crassus6, @normal2, @arf0rce1, @percvus32, @feng1974, @audimrfy, jzhlk, @atronius, calvinfish, @liukl, @superskunk, @tex64, @shallow, @kacman2, @ella, @sorella, @sgthenning, @d313, @miyanmi@twosheds, @erkoludia, @spooky23, @localghost, @sharkpco, @campbell30, @china119

What I did was looked at the lowest population time, which was between roughly 8:00:00 AM and 11:00:00 AM GMT and pulled player names that were present within the first 15 minutes of the hour. Over the course of the campaign – I figured you needed to show-up 25% of the campaign days or greater to be considered a TZ3 hero. Below - you will find the names of players who were present 25% of the days or greater - during the sampled times.

Underlying data:

Campaign 160 (21 days)

Allied:

8:00:00 – 8:15:00 AM
augetout, bludngut, gipper, jyard10, riprend, rj555, bloodybill, dobiegilis, alee1, oldsteiner, samblueman, blggles

9:00:00 AM – 9:15:00 AM
bloodybill, dobiegilis, jyard10, rj555, sw1, woolworths, alt44, gipper, alee1, samblueman, augetout

10:00:00 AM – 10:15:00 AM
bloodybill, dobiegilis, jyard10, rj555, sw1, gefa68, gipper, madcyka, augetout, goreblimey

11:00:00 AM – 11:15:00 AM
bloodybill, samblueman, skipa, dobiegilis, jyard10, rj555, sw1, davros10, yourmadre, ak47, alt44, goreblimey

Axis:

8:00:00 AM – 8:15:00 AM
casu250, edm77, haulman, itsbrad, nkelly, ozsheila, potthead2, vellhung, kacman, potthead, kushhunter, rabortx, copone, derfflingr, dagstow, bigcatmimi, parasit, dagnabit, kgarner, mycat

edm77, nkelly, ozsheila, potthead, potthead2, potthead3, vellhung, crassus6, dagstow, itsbrad, dagnabit, kushhunter, parasit, derfflingr, normal2, bigcatmimi, casu250, arf0rce1, kgarner

edm77, normal2, potthead, potthead2, potthead3, crassus6, dagnabit, dagstow, derfflingr, itsbrad, nkelly, ozsheila, kushhunter, bigcatmimi, arf0rce1, kgarner, mycat, percvus32

kushhunter, bigcatmimi, edm77, feng1974, dagnabit, dagstow, kgarner, audimrfy, jzhlk, potthead, crassus6, normal2

Campaign 161 (24 days)

Allied:

bludngut, copone, here, nc0gnet0, riprend, bloodybill, gipper, parasit, alee1, blggles, frt, dobiegilis, frttow, mantoman12

alee1, augetout, bloodybill, here, parasit, dobiegilis, gipper, madcyka, sw1, blggles, frt

here, bloodybill, dobiegilis, gipper, alee1, augetout, frt, frttow, jimatank, sw1, jzhlk

bloodybill, chua90, gipper, sw1, alee1, jzhlk, dobiegilis, skipa, cjpop, here, dijpa, jimatank, jamieg, captron, bez5678, bfouru

Axis:

atronius, calvinfish, liukl, mycat, superskunk, bigcatmimi, edm77, kacman, nkelly, tex64, shallow, kacman2, jzhlk, ella, kgarner, sorella, itsbrad, sgthenning, d313, percvus32

derfflingr, kgarner, kushhunter, liukl, nkelly, sgthenning, superskunk, calvinfish, jzhlk, miyanmi, mycat, twosheds, shallow, tex64, erkoludia, itsbrad, bigcatmimi, ella, atronius, sorella

mycat, sgthenning, bigcatmimi, kushhunter, spooky23, nkelly, liukl, calvinfish, derfflingr, erkoludia, sorella

localghost, sharkpco, sgthenning, liukl, bigcatmimi, campbell30, ella, calvinfish, mycat, china119

Edited by choad
1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, kgarner said:

S!

S!these are the STATS that matter. 

the awards should be mini-catapults and espresso machines. with an extra large espresso machine for Choad who put together these STATS. maybe with some cognac to go in the caffe corretto. 

LOL the reward should be a sleeping bag and some ambien

S!

Some people can only play during certain time periods of the day.  I know this for a fact, because some years back when I was working overseas, I had no choice but to play this game in TZ3 (on workdays at least).

This game doesn’t exist for the sole pleasure of prime time players.

I say anyone who calls TZ3 players “scum” are scum thenselves.

Edited by krazydog
2 people like this

6 hours ago, BMBM said:

So, on average 2:1 axis. 

32 SD

then 3:1 64 SD

6 hours ago, BMBM said:

So, on average 2:1 axis. 

Well looking at names, parity for an hour, allies up for an hour... not seeing an average of 2:1, but yes more axis than allies.

S! Ian 

25 minutes ago, krazydog said:

Some people can only play during certain time periods of the day.  I know this for a fact, because some years back when I was working overseas, I had no choice but to play this game in TZ3 (on workdays at least).

This game doesn’t exist for the sole pleasure of prime time players.

I say anyone who calls TZ3 players “scum” are scum thenselves.

Lighten up frances

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, Jsilec said:

Lighten up frances

Then next time use a better choice of words chief.

Edited by krazydog

30 minutes ago, krazydog said:

Then next time use a better choice of words chief.

read the original post and then acquire a sense of humor in any particular order but preferred you get that humor up first

allies rely on a 30min-1h crowd as well, a lot of the axis listed log 90-120min

effectively making the 50-100% advantage a 100-200% advantage.

a good portion of the 30min-1h crowd are also under rank 10, while axis are a solid line of rank10 white circles in the briefing screen

2 minutes ago, major0noob said:

allies rely on a 30min-1h crowd as well, a lot of the axis listed log 90-120min

effectively making the 50-100% advantage a 100-200% advantage.

a good portion of the 30min-1h crowd are also under rank 10, while axis are a solid line of rank10 white circles in the briefing screen

^

cap timers.  defensive posturing.  Give allies a 9:1 advantage in spawn capability..... much more than enough to make up for 2:1 numbers advantage.  plus at least 6 of those are double and triple accounts for axis..... so meh

Edited by kgarner

1 hour ago, kgarner said:

cap timers.  defensive posturing.  Give allies a 9:1 advantage in spawn capability..... much more than enough to make up for 2:1 numbers advantage.  plus at least 6 of those are double and triple accounts for axis..... so meh

I miss the days of tz3 dominance. No sarcasm, the map stabilization fixes have made the game too stable.

Prime time chaos was a blast, now the flow is a predictable 123. There's no resurgent AO's either, they just fail or succeed.

On ‎15‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 4:48 AM, major0noob said:

I miss the days of tz3 dominance. No sarcasm, the map stabilization fixes have made the game too stable.

Prime time chaos was a blast, now the flow is a predictable 123. There's no resurgent AO's either, they just fail or succeed.

Might as well shrink the map down to just a width of 8 or 9 towns, even then we might never see the other side. :) 

S! Ian 

On 5/14/2019 at 11:48 PM, major0noob said:

now the flow is a predictable 123

Yup.

interesting considering I play from 0800 to 2400 everyday maybe you should play more then choad

On 5/14/2019 at 3:18 PM, Jsilec said:

read the original post and then acquire a sense of humor in any particular order but preferred you get that humor up first

humour, spelt correctly, is always the best. basically, we just need more timezones, or put daylight savings into effect in tz3 and call it tz4. 

Image result for stupid time zone charts

Edited by sorella

52 minutes ago, sgthenning said:

interesting considering I play from 0800 to 2400 everyday maybe you should play more then choad

What is the interesting part? I am not following.

As for me playing into the wee morning hours US time. Not likely. 2 .a.m. CST Friday and Saturday is my limit. To be honest, those days for me are likely numbered for a bit. Until my new 1 week old baby gal gets her sleeping habits in order.

2 people like this